forum

skin for effectiveness

posted
Total Posts
show more
Emdyion

Xiao wrote:

I wonder what peppy will have to say about this.
Xact
was this a copy and paste job from stream or a re-create?

I wish streams default UI, hit circles, etc was Osu's default UI, hit circles, etc
Topic Starter
projectms

Xact wrote:

was this a copy and paste job from stream or a re-create?

I wish streams default UI, hit circles, etc was Osu's default UI, hit circles, etc
Some are copy and paste, some are re-create. Used same font for UI design as stream.
peppy
As I have said before, I'd rather this isn't distributed and don't really want the osu!stream graphics to be used in osu!. You can privately distribute it, but I'd prefer it isn't distributed on the osu! forum.
Topic Starter
projectms

peppy wrote:

As I have said before, I'd rather this isn't distributed and don't really want the osu!stream graphics to be used in osu!. You can privately distribute it, but I'd prefer it isn't distributed on the osu! forum.
Sorry, removed download link.
KSUSHA KSUSHA
why????
KSUSHA KSUSHA
why????
Frizz
peppy already explained it, didn't he?

peppy wrote:

I'd rather this isn't distributed and don't really want the osu!stream graphics to be used in osu!
-Napoleon-
SEXY SKIN! O.O
Kitakami_old

PJMS wrote:

This skin is a tuned skin focused on effective play
This skin includes
-custom cursor
-reverse arrow accent
-small spinner gauge for effective appearance of next note
-animated follow point

and has removed
-note lightening
-judgement 300
-cursor star trail and expansion
-spinner judgement words
-slider ball
-and many more for effectiveness

*cursor_alt.png is also included. use that one for more transparency and clearness.
Download: no more open download

can u give me link to download your skin? pls link in PM
quiz-chan_DELETED
I need that skin °-*
KSUSHA KSUSHA
yes. I need that skin too. But it's imposible((((((
Cherry
plz give me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i love osu! stream
KSUSHA KSUSHA
yes. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEEE GIVE ME DOWLOAD LINK
Frizz

peppy wrote:

K a Y e
osu! stream :3
ferferos007
Where is the link for download :0
skyboy19
can you PM me the download link?
ferferos007
wah atas ane juga ino neh
Accelerator-kun
I'm wondering if people can read what peppy said...
Anyway, it's a nice design.
_Enki
I really like the clearness and the overall look of this skin ...if possible, I would appreciate it very much if u can PM me the download link for this skin. Peppy said u can privately distribute it. :)

peppy wrote:

You can privately distribute it, but I'd prefer it isn't distributed on the osu! forum.
K a Y e
It's kinda disappointing that there isn't any open download anymore ;w;

osu! stream </3
Kynan
Can you please PM me the skin ? I need osu stream's skin @.@
Meru
Can I get the skin? \( 0w0)/
XPJ38
Hi guys,

if you don't have an answer from PJMS, shoot me a message and I will give you the download link :)

edit (May 2017): I still have the skin, PM me if you want it.
damn674201
Look like so great!
kindut
so sad the download link is dead :o :(
can you PM me the link of the skin? pretty please? :3 i love osu stream skin and still dont get the skin :(
Coolnine9
Please email me the link. Tell you my email address in private message
ts8zs
pm me please=w=
Mech Nugget
Hey guys, I found the website to download osu stream skin (http://pjms.tistory.com/m/post/view/id/112) press download! good luck!
Mech Nugget
Guys, I found the URL of osu stream skin here are the URL ( :) http://pjms.tistory.com/m/post/view/id/112) Then press download, good luck!
Octane
Very HD noice.
Doodley

Mech Nugget wrote:

Guys, I found the URL of osu stream skin here are the URL ( :) http://pjms.tistory.com/m/post/view/id/112) Then press download, good luck!
The osu!stream skin must remain private, because peppy doesn't want it distributed.
backofaotic
I need a skin it so classic pls open link to download <3
nanda2009

Mech Nugget wrote:

Guys, I found the URL of osu stream skin here are the URL ( :) DELETE.) Then press download, good luck!

Mech Nugget wrote:

Hey guys, I found the website to download osu stream skin DELETE. press download! good luck!
peppy don't this skin to be distributed in this forum.

delete those link, please.
Mari-nya
PM me the link please? i will be really gratful
kurr
I made something like this and im keeping it to my self. :P
RBRat3

peppy wrote:

Out of curiosity is there a reason to this?
Kinda rubbed me a bit on how stream got a more polished UI just seems somewhat... (lack of a better word) fragmented as if its not even from the same place or creator.
NewKaery
Wanna this skin 2. pls pm me :(
FlyingKiwi
다운을 못받네요 ㅠㅠ
show more