forum

senya - Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anshi_old
我也想要泡泡QAQ
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

Anshi wrote:

我也想要泡泡QAQ
Q.Q谢谢星
rayerleyd
快快rank XD
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

rayerleyd wrote:

快快rank XD
QvQ
x847606653
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd
难道说真的是不做完作业不RANK的图吗

In that way I'll go to finish my homework.... :(
RL_Tibbar
@w@
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

OSUtoto wrote:

@w@
我快哭了嘤嘤嘤……TAT
Dai
Good Song
Good Map
Good StoryBoard
Good Job
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

lufi10 wrote:

Good Song
Good Map
Good StoryBoard
Good Job
Thanks~ :)
Garven
[General]
Tick rate 2 sounds great for this song (at least during the parts where you have ticks audible)

[SB]
The sudden motion of Kanako.png appearing feels kind of jarring considering how soft the music has become at this point. (01:33:055 - )

[Easy]
01:09:055 (1,2) - This kind of rhythm on a stack is not very newbie-friendly at all.
01:27:805 (1) - Feels really soon after a spinner for a difficulty of this level.

[Phantasy]
00:09:805 (1,2,3) - What. Why would you do that rhythm during this part of the song?
00:31:180 (1,2,3) - ^
00:38:305 (8,1,2) - After that stream, this part felt rather empty

[Toto]
You have silenced sliderslide and slider tick the entire map. You can't do that, sorry.

Though to be honest, I worry about the percentage of the song that the majority of the mappers have chosen to silence both of these sounds. I can understand why you would during the soft piano parts, but once the rest of the instrumentals kick in, there isn't really a reason to continue silencing these sounds. Your hitsounds in general are already very low and difficult to hear - I don't see how adding in the tick/slide sounds will do much against the song anyway.
Chibi_Mei
Nice map here!!
RL_Tibbar
被戳了=口=
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

Garven wrote:

[General]
Tick rate 2 sounds great for this song (at least during the parts where you have ticks audible) :arrow: Done

[SB]
The sudden motion of Kanako.png appearing feels kind of jarring considering how soft the music has become at this point. (01:33:055 - ) :arrow: Hmm, although I'm not good at making storyboard, I did some change.

[Easy]
01:09:055 (1,2) - This kind of rhythm on a stack is not very newbie-friendly at all. :arrow: Changed
01:27:805 (1) - Feels really soon after a spinner for a difficulty of this level. :arrow: After considering shortening the spinner, I deleted the note (1)

[Phantasy]
00:09:805 (1,2,3) - What. Why would you do that rhythm during this part of the song? :arrow: Hmm, delete (1,2)
00:31:180 (1,2,3) - ^ :arrow: ^
00:38:305 (8,1,2) - After that stream, this part felt rather empty :arrow: add some notes

[Toto]
You have silenced sliderslide and slider tick the entire map. You can't do that, sorry. :arrow: Changed

Though to be honest, I worry about the percentage of the song that the majority of the mappers have chosen to silence both of these sounds. I can understand why you would during the soft piano parts, but once the rest of the instrumentals kick in, there isn't really a reason to continue silencing these sounds. Your hitsounds in general are already very low and difficult to hear - I don't see how adding in the tick/slide sounds will do much against the song anyway. :arrow: I have asked others and decided to delete slidertick sounds, also turn up the sound volume
Really thanks, Garven.
Garven
[Easy]
Kiai ends early compared to other difficulties.

[Phantasy]
01:08:680 (1) - You know, I forgot to mention this before, but I always miss here because I'm set up for a three hit slider, not a 5 hit slider due to just playing 01:05:305 (1,2,3) - and 01:08:117 (5,6,7) -
01:36:055 (3) - Have the first hit of this audible, and I think using the silent slider tick during this would sound much better than the 5%.
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

Garven wrote:

[Easy]
Kiai ends early compared to other difficulties. :arrow: fixed

[Phantasy]
01:08:680 (1) - You know, I forgot to mention this before, but I always miss here because I'm set up for a three hit slider, not a 5 hit slider due to just playing 01:05:305 (1,2,3) - and 01:08:117 (5,6,7) - :arrow: I see, I change that slider into 1 circle and a 3 hit slider, maybe it is better now
01:36:055 (3) - Have the first hit of this audible, and I think using the silent slider tick during this would sound much better than the 5%. :arrow: Done, but the last hit is 5%
No_Gu
哦终于被戳了0.0
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

No_Gu wrote:

哦终于被戳了0.0
我也觉得……._.等了我好久
Garven
Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd
thanks Garven :D
Gundam
又泡上了0w0
Breeze
Red : Unrankable/error staff, you should fix
Blue : Important things, you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions, fix it only if you want

suraimu's Normal

1. 00:25:555 (1) - No finish sound here? I feel adding a finish sound would be nice
  2. 00:49:555 (1,2,3,4) - Inconsistency in hitsound pattern, you've added finish on (1,4) at 00:55:555 (1,2,3,4), so consider adding finish here for consistency?

Phantasy

1. 00:27:055 (4) - Spacing is kinda close, not a problem, played fine, just sayin
  2. 01:22:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Since SB here is mainly red and orange, so using red combo color here might be bleding, you can try enforce this combo into other color like green

Toto

1. 00:12:805 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is way confusing, 1 is only 1/2 beat space after spinner but have a far distance from the centre, that's hard to play, and i don't think using jump here is a good idea, it doesn't fit music imo, and spacing of 00:13:367 (4,1) is too large imo, would you change to another pattern that more easy to tell and play?

Send me a forum PM for recheck when you done changes
RL_Tibbar
又被戳了@w@

改好了

spinner之后接一个小跳,是我用过的梗中较为简单的了._.

Download: senya - Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze (Short Ver.) (eikkaleyd) [Toto].osu
Topic Starter
eikkaleyd

OSUtoto wrote:

又被戳了@w@

Breeze wrote:

suraimu's Normal

1. 00:25:555 (1) - No finish sound here? I feel adding a finish sound would be nice :arrow: Done
  2. 00:49:555 (1,2,3,4) - Inconsistency in hitsound pattern, you've added finish on (1,4) at 00:55:555 (1,2,3,4), so consider adding finish here for consistency? :arrow: added

Phantasy

1. 00:27:055 (4) - Spacing is kinda close, not a problem, played fine, just sayin :arrow: lol a little change
  2. 01:22:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Since SB here is mainly red and orange, so using red combo color here might be bleding, you can try enforce this combo into other color like green :arrow: I see, changed

Send me a forum PM for recheck when you done changes
Thank you for your modding, all fixed~!
Breeze老师我英文死差
Breeze
RANKED
Nice SB btw
RL_Tibbar
\:D/
rank了

为坐牢中的bakaokuu祝贺
Thite
gratz~ :)
spboxer3
gratz~
ertyukjh010
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LunarSakuya
SENYA <33 Congrats!! ;D
Leorda
congratz :)
Dai
oh YAY, finally
Dino99
Gratz!!
Melophobia
gratz~ ^^
terametis
congratz 1st Ranked ~~~~~~<3