forum

Demetori - Desire Drive ~ Desire Dream (Approval)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
happy30
woooo! thanks! :D
Beige
Congratz!
Flask
You got 5 approved :O
Kite
grats man
Suimya
Gratz >w< again~
Stefan
Song from Demetori's album: BEGIERDE DES ZAUBERER
Haha, dat name. :D

Anyway, the S at "Song" is missing. D:
Congrats for 2nd approval Map in a row. o3o
Chewin
*D*
Zare
Oh god, It's finally approved, been waiting for this forever ><

Congratz happy, amazing map ^-^
Frostmourne
So fucking awesome when it's fired xD
UnderminE
Yess <3
SkyDevil
THIS. MAP. IS. EPIC.

EDIT: btw congratz o3o
rickyboi
Congrats! well, atleast I cleared it even for once ;w;
Dragvon
Finally <3 !
Awesome, gratz happy o/
Hatsune Miku_old
omg......
Musty
spinner >.>

Faust
Have only praise for this map. If anything, I wish the SB be more explored..
-Neipezi
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Spinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Re_Znseemm6
Demetori^_^ GOOD!
Come[Back]Home
That spinner sucks but good work :)
Egordo
good map :)
Sohma99
Nice map...but that last spinner, is that a troll?!
I'll never be able to pass that, I'm such a slow spinner -_-.
Vistritium
Last spinner ruins the map :|
fate7nano
not that the spinner is bad, but how the heck do you pass it :*( ive beaten this song like 10x times up until that spinner lmao, great map overall though :D
silmarilen
you need to spin like 370+ or something for the entire spinner (assuming you start with full hp)
Zare

silmarilen wrote:

you need to spin like 370+ or something for the entire spinner (assuming you start with full hp)
I missed the last note (more or less on purpose) and still survived the spinner with about 390-410spins average. I don't think you need 370 with full hp, if you can do 350 constantly that should be enough
FunkySayu
Change the last spinner. All the map is awesome, but the last spinner... What's that seriously ?
Zare

FunkySayu wrote:

Change the last spinner. All the map is awesome, but the last spinner... What's that seriously ?
spin faster. problem solved.
Tshemmp
I don't get why people keep complaing about this spinner, it is waaayyy easier than AugoEidEs. :/
Azer
Okay I spin 380 and that's not fast enough? Why did anyone think this would ever be a good idea ;____;
SoND
It fails with practically full hp on spunout :(
Zare

SoND wrote:

It fails with practically full hp on spunout :(
Because Spunout is retardedly slow. It really is the most useless mod, since spinning faster should be possible for about everyone without too much effort
mrbeezwax
Dam this is a long song :o
Kayla
I like how this got ranked after well over 25-30 complaints about the spinner and happy30 just ignored every single person. Clearly the opinions of the community mean nothing.

Its tied with AugoEiDwhatevers for the worst spinner in the game. A long song which you grind through and do so well only to be slapped in the face by a spinner you need to strain and hurt your arm to even barely pass. How could you completely ignore everyone who complained about the spinner and leave it in?

This map is uncompleteable ONLY because of the spinner. If the map didnt have the spinner, it would probably be my favorite map, but I will never have a score on it so who cares? The spinner ruins the entire map for people who cannot spin 400. No I wont learn to spin faster because I am physically weak and I simply cannot spin faster. I can only spin 360 and on some occasions I hit the 400 mark but its only rarely and I cant maintain >380.

Great map. Shit spinner. I dont plan on ever playing it again and it is a shame because the map was fun. -.-
Topic Starter
happy30
the spinner totally fits the song. about the hp-drain, I can't really do anything about it but its no reason to remove the spinner for me.
GladiOol
I love it. Song slowly 'dying', your arm slowly 'dying', your HP slowly 'dying'. Essentially you are spinning for your life.
UnderminE
Taiko diff is one of the best taiko diffs around. Never get enough of playing it. Simply beautiful.
Kayla

happy30 wrote:

the spinner totally fits the song. about the hp-drain, I can't really do anything about it but its no reason to remove the spinner for me.
so because i cannot spin 400 due to weakness i will never be able to pass your song --despite deserving a pass from doing good during the entire song. everything is meaningless because of your spinner. the song is completely pointless cuz you die to the spinner. its endless tewi but ranked. same with augoeides. -.- these things should be unrankable because no matter how good you are you cant pass them if you dont spin hard enough to hurt your arm. ninja spinners but they drain you and you can prepare for them and instead of giving you 100s or 50s they fail you. aa

you are a great mapper and its a shame i cant enjoy this map because of the spinner :(
yui gyan
last spunout ... fxxk
Neru

Come[Back]Home wrote:

That spinner sucks but good work :)
i agree that last spinner is crap and should be fixed for the sake of this good map ... it ruins the end
Skyzo
Spinning is like everything in this game, requires practice, if you can't pass a 220bpm stream, what you gonna do? Practice. It's pretty much the same with spinning.

I wish 2014 maps could be more like this.
Awesome map for an awesome track.
show more