forum

Retrofuture - the all-around skin to please yourself ♥

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Monkey Sly

Hello my dear cupcakes and pancakes !
⊆ಠ ω ಠ⊇

Monkey Sly here to talk to you about an amazing thing called "Retrofuture" !
Simple all-mode skin, focused on gameplay with nice colors to please your eyes while the game's pleasing your ears

Download:
~ Retrofuture ~

Work in progress
These are the parts I am currently working on. For now, these are the default skin's sprites / sounds

1. CTB sprites
    1. Ryuuta
    2. Fruits
    3. Lights ?
  2. Sounds
    1. Typing sounds ?
    2. Standard mode hitsounds ?

Screenshots ?
I'm bad at taking screenshots... sorry

This is the main page when you start the game. I like starting the game

This is when you select a beatmap. That is quite useful to play. And yeah that's french. Croissant croissant baguette babe

These are the mod icons. When you wanna change your gameplay a little. I'm a nomod player. Ok.

This is when you play the standard mode. I'm bad at the standard mode.

This is when you play the taiko mode. I'm bad at the taiko mode, but a bit better than the standard mode.

Discover what's left by yourself !!

Feel free to try it and give me any feedback about it by commenting, or PM me. I'm nice I swear. I'll take into consideration everything you could tell me, and try to make it better
h3oCharles
the theme is not solid here, it feels like a mixed skin

EDIT1: in no particular order:
- multiple fonts used
- hc border is smaller than slider border
- the only weeb element is menu-button-background, it's so out of place
Topic Starter
Monkey Sly
Gonna fix the borders right away, and yeah, my little inner-weeb came out, gotta change that i guess, to be more "flat" or "serious" if i can say.

About the fonts, I may have missed some parts, but i'll have to keep the "square numbers", not only for aesthetic, but more because the numbers of the primary font are a pain in the ass to read :/

Thanks for the feedback btw, it helps a lot !

EDIT: fixed
h3oCharles

Monkey Sly wrote:

EDIT: fixed
slider border is 11px thicc (SD)
Topic Starter
Monkey Sly
My bad, I thought the SD sprites were exactly 1/2 the HD ones, didn't take time to check them properly. I changed them and tried on different screen sizes, seems good now !

Also added different pictures for the screenshot part, as well as fixing some sounds / sprites. Too loud or inappropriate after thinking about it
h3oCharles
HD files are twice as big from SD, hence the @2x at the end of the names