forum

3.5-4 star maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LostLunar
So um I find 3.5 and 3.6 maps relatively easy but I just can't seem to play some/most of the 3.8/3.9 star maps. I have tried like 10 4 star maps, the ones I can do and I have gotten either an A or a B in them. If you guys could kindly direct me to some good maps that will help me bump up to 4 stars that'll be awesome! The more, the better. I really need to improve because I want to get to 1000pp asap.
I need improvement on
-Stacks
-Streams
-Slider Breaks
Other than that I'm pretty ok with, like jumps and other stuff but I think the main reason why I have bad accuracy and my finger gets tired and slow is because I play with my ring and middle finger? Ik it's strange, I made a huge mistake but please don't tell me I'm not the only one with this playstyle!
So yeah, if you guys could show me some good maps that helped you in going up a notch, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! :D
pandaBee
Play everything.
drum drum pls
Torgairon
you know those 3.8/3.9's you can't play?

you gotta start playing 'em

play 'em and more comfortably rated maps until you're good at 'em

also if you figure out what to do about sliderbreaks let me know, they've cost me a lot of PP lately
kai99
i changed skins and i could read jumps, that's how i went from 3* to 4*
KupcaH
Just play more every 3.7-4.2* map you find

LostLunar wrote:

because I play with my ring and middle finger?
Never saw anyone playing with ring and middle. There's quite of people who's playing with ring/index.
Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure you can still become good with that finger combination. So just practice.
QCLagstone
When I was stuck at this level, I downloaded a huge amount of beatmaps, sorted by difficulty, and started at the lowest star rating that gave me trouble. I basically worked my way upwards with this method and I can now easily beat most 3.9 star maps.
kai99
^that works too
xsa1ll
uhg