Sassbjorn's STD modding queue [M4M] (Aways Open)

posted
Total Posts
49
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn
hi!

  • - Your maps length shouldn't exceed 3:00 drain time
    - moddingv2 only
    - if you want me to DM you, write that at the end of your post. Otherwise I'll only reply here.

I'll mod the same amount of diffs as you (regardless of drain time), but only up to three difficulties. Please specify which ones you want me to mod.
Also read my latest post before posting yourself. My queues is always open unless my last post explicitly says otherwise.
:^)
CromaSuperAmico
Hello! I try to ask for a NM anyway because it's just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/736482
Thank you

(what is v2?)
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

- Croma - wrote:

Hello! I try to ask for a NM anyway because it's just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/736482
Thank you

(what is v2?)
this would be the moddingv2 page for your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/736482/discussion

I don't wanna be picky, but i don't think i'll be able to mod a 5+ minute map, sorry >.<

(but if i should mod it real quick: Movement feels pretty nice, but you use alot of weird slidershapes on ordinary sounds, i would suggest sticking to more normal/simple sliders.)
LisaBestGirl
Hi req here! [Extra & Insane]

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732467

Im not good mapper too but pm me if you want any mods for you map

Tyvm!
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

LisaBestGirl wrote:

Hi req here! [Extra & Insane]

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732467

Im not good mapper too but pm me if you want any mods for you map

Tyvm!
Accepted

Queue is closed
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn
Queue is open for 2 M4M requests
(There's only 1 diff in my mapset, i'll still mod 2 of yours.)
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/735040#osu/1551743
Nel Oderschvank
Hi! This will brake exactly 2 rules, but I believe will worth it.

My map has 5min10 drain time, but 25% it's slide art.

m4m req, please? haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/491828
Karuna
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699452 M4M request! Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

Nel Oderschvank wrote:

Hi! This will brake exactly 2 rules, but I believe will worth it.

My map has 5min10 drain time, but 25% it's slide art.

m4m req, please? haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/491828


I wish i could mod this, but I don't have much to say about it. The map seems to be structured pretty well, with nice jumps and good flow. I don't really have any complaints (except maybe the jumps during Kiai seem random).

Sorry, I can't mod this :/


Karuna wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699452 M4M request! Thanks :D
nice. Accepted
Zirael
I'd love to try out M4M but sadly I don't think I can handle Extra difficulties (or more like I don't really know much about jumps or slider art - stuff like that).

And don't expect too much from me haha, I don't have much experience so I can only do so much.

Hope we could help each other!

Anyway, here's mine: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/736527/discussion

Would probably take 1-2 days, I don't have much time off.
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

CptnBulldog wrote:

I'd love to try out M4M but sadly I don't think I can handle Extra difficulties (or more like I don't really know much about jumps or slider art - stuff like that).

And don't expect too much from me haha, I don't have much experience so I can only do so much.

Hope we could help each other!

Anyway, here's mine: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/736527/discussion

Would probably take 1-2 days, I don't have much time off.
well i don't know if i can help much with an easy/normal diff, but hey, let's try.
accepted

also, i'll let the queue stay open (M4M only)
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/735040#osu/1551743
realy0_
heya, h4m ? (hype4mod), you can still trying modding it but you will find nothing for sure
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/731483
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

realy0_ wrote:

heya, h4m ? (hype4mod), you can still trying modding it but you will find nothing for sure
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/731483

uhm... sure, accepted.

Queue is now closed
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn
Queue is open for M4M requests.
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/739550#osu/1560436
-Sylvari
m4m req: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739368

Just tell me who's modding first

Map has 1 min drain time so modding all of these shouldn't be a problem

If you want to mod only 2 diffs Plz Mod Advanced and Hard diffs
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

-Sylvari wrote:

m4m req: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739368

Just tell me who's modding first

Map has 1 min drain time so modding all of these shouldn't be a problem

If you want to mod only 2 diffs Plz Mod Advanced and Hard diffs
Accepted. I'd prefer if you modded my map first :)
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn
Queue is still open for M4M requests.
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/739550#osu/1560436
:)
Celektus

M4M request

Culprate & Dictate - Pencilina

I don't have any ranked maps
Mod any 2 diffs which you feel comfortable with
Thank you very much

*edit: it's slightly over 3mins of drain, but only on a few diff most of the higher ones also have sections with only very few objects
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn

Celektus wrote:

M4M request

Culprate & Dictate - Pencilina

I don't have any ranked maps
Mod any 2 diffs which you feel comfortable with
Thank you very much
This does break my rule about duration, so I'll just mod one diff (maybe I'll mod 2 if I find time to do so). I hope you understand.
Accepted
Topic Starter
Sassbjorn
Queue is open for M4M requests.
new map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751768#osu/1583426
please read the rules first. :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply