forum

Something is not right with my fingers...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stefehd
Ever since i started playing osu! i noticed that my left hand is rly rly slower at tapping than my right hand (my dominant hand). My right hand is AT LEAST 2 times faster at tapping. This affects my gameplay a lot since i cant do 3+* streams at all. If there is 4 circles on top of each other and they are rly close time wise then i wont be able to do it. I've been a 1 key player ever since i started this game. Any suggestions on how to train my left hand ? Is it even possible to have 2 dominant hands ?
Stanvord
Play more.
Shoy
Start using the 2nd key.

Alternating, full alternating, or single-tapping while using K2 only if needed, that's your choice.
Whatever, you'll have to be able to press both keys if you wanna go through Hard difficulty, and it's even more the case to go through Insane and above.

Is it possible to have 2 dominant hands ? Technically, it is, if you're ambidextrous.
You still don't need to be ambidextrous to be able to play osu! std.

It's basically stamina / finger control issues that everyone meets at a moment while playing.
Work on it.

For your example, one day, and you won't know why, you'll be able to pass those 4 circles in a row... and here you go.
Just zxzx instead of trying a zzzz, especially if it's on high bpm maps.