forum

Tako Luka - Tako Luka Maguro Fever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 at 4:33:50 PM

Artist: Tako Luka
Title: Tako Luka Maguro Fever
Tags: samfree vocaloid2 tako luka megurine luka
BPM: 106
Filesize: 11438kb
Play Time: 01:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.87 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (2.66 stars, 206 notes)
  3. Maguro! (3.05 stars, 317 notes)
  4. Normal (1.69 stars, 119 notes)
Download: Tako Luka - Tako Luka Maguro Fever
Download: Tako Luka - Tako Luka Maguro Fever (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, starting over from scratch because this thing is HORRIBLE QwQ
If you see my post two years ago, ignore them, it's not me :3
Log:
1/7/2014: removing audio from video, fixing the bitrate of the song, moving this old chum to WIP
2/7/2014: editing easy so it looks easy
exlicht
finally huh? =w=
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
yup! now i hope they will rank this one X3 work hard on this thing all by myself :)
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
hello.... respond please, i need this beatmap to be ranked T^T
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
ibeg ou please rank T^T
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
ugh no one answer -_-
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan
geez still pending -_-
Warfu
Love the song!! :D
You should /np your map in #modreqs in osu, that's a place for everyone for /np-ing beatmaps asking for mods. Or you can use #modhelp :D Good luck!! I want this beatmap to go ranked :)

And add this to the tags: samfree , vocaloid2

Modding in process :3
Warfu
And, I'm not an expert modder but, I found some mistakes. Here's my modding! :3

Easy diff:
For this, use the Beat Snap Divisor at 1/3 . I tried this easy diff and it was a little difficult because the hit circles and sliders are following luka's voice and some circles were not synchronized with her voice. Modding in the next spoiler:

00:10:038
Select this slider:

At the top of the screen is that timeline where you snap the circles and sliders. Move the slider to the next purple line as the little red arrow says :3

-----------------------------------------------------

00:11:736
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top of the screen, move the slider as the red arrow says -w-

And for snapping the end of the slider: the point at the end of the slider, move that point 4 pixels (in with the grid snap) to the right as the red arrow says:

00:23:623
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

00:28:151
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says °w°

01:27:018
Select this slider:

The same thing: in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

01:28:716
Select this slider:

The same: in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

01:33:244
Select this slider:

In the slider, move the final point 4 pixels (with the grid snap) to the left as the red arrow says

And finally, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says :D

Normal diff: Everything is alright! But I found 1 mistake with the spacing of 1 hitcircle:

00:10:033
Select the hitcircle

Move that hitcircle 4 pixels to the right and 1 pixel downwards (with the grid snap)

Hard and Maguro modding in process...
Topic Starter
KaaiYukiChan

warfu2000 wrote:

And, I'm not an expert modder but, I found some mistakes. Here's my modding! :3

Easy diff:
For this, use the Beat Snap Divisor at 1/3 . I tried this easy diff and it was a little difficult because the hit circles and sliders are following luka's voice and some circles were not synchronized with her voice. Modding in the next spoiler:

00:10:038
Select this slider:

At the top of the screen is that timeline where you snap the circles and sliders. Move the slider to the next purple line as the little red arrow says :3

00:11:736
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top of the screen, move the slider as the red arrow says -w-

And for snapping the end of the slider: the point at the end of the slider, move that point 4 pixels (in with the grid snap) to the right as the red arrow says:

00:23:623
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

00:28:151
Select this slider:

Again, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says °w°

01:27:018
Select this slider:

The same thing: in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

01:28:716
Select this slider:

The same: in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says

01:33:244
Select this slider:

In the slider, move the final point 4 pixels (with the grid snap) to the left as the red arrow says

And finally, in the timeline at the top, move the slider as the red arrow says :D

Normal diff: Everything is alright! But I found 1 mistake with the spacing of 1 hitcircle:

00:10:033
Select the hitcircle

Move that hitcircle 4 pixels to the right and 1 pixel downwards (with the grid snap)

Hard and Maguro modding in process...
You might want to ignore the posts above you that was written by me sitting there for 2 years for no reason demanding this to be ranked and all, it's just me being stupid it's not me >:(

But thank you for modding this :) :) :) i find this beatmap can be "rescued" for some reasons 'w')

I changed some parts as you said earlier in your mod, but i decided to revamp all of this from scratch because this thing is a f***ing mess.

Thanks for modding! :) :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.