forum

Map up for possession!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello. I am currently away from Osu! And won’t be returning for a long time. I have a map in the graveyard that someone has so kindly made a Gd for, however for obvious reason I cannot progress with the map anymore. So, too avoid hard work and dedication to go down the drain, I will be requesting someone to take possession of the map and (hopefully) get it into the ranked section.

Before I go on about more details and requirements, make sure you like the song and map before asking for possession. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/649537

Requirements:

I don’t want to give my map to someone who doesn’t have the ability to rank a map. Please provide me with either 2 ranked gds or 1 ranked map. I’m not asking for a professional, as I am nowhere near as good as them. But those are the minimum requirements. This way, I can insure the map will be going into good hands. Why am I asking for requirements even I don’t fit under? This is because I want to be positive work doesn’t go to waste.

So how will this be done? In order to make the map rankable, whoever takes possession of the map must make more difficulties than the GDs I made.

So, please remove the hard difficult as well as the easy, and then map the hard, and an easy. This way I will only have one gd in the mapset.

A person called Asuka- made a normal for the map as well, please upload this in the new mapset.

Whoever takes possession can make adjustments to my gd and take the mods in. I remember there being some patterns I’d like to fix to make the difficulty more consistent. However, I’d like to be updated whenever changes are made, I can still access forums so just forum pm me.

We can discuss this in further detail through forum pm.

Again, don’t apply if you don’t like the song, or if you aren’t confident. To apply, simply forum pm me letting me know, and proof you meet the requirements (2 ranked gds or 1 ranked map) I will update this forum when someone has been chosen.

Thank you very much! :)