forum

Where can I write fan fiction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello, I am a new user here on OT and I was wondering where I can write any! Fan fiction? And yes, I just realized it’s just - “fanfiction”. But is there a website I can post on? I don’t wanna post here because it would be too long. Thank you!
Meah
wattpad
abraker
I hear tumblr is recruiting
Saturnalize
twitter thread
levesterz
Deviant art.
Fanfiction. com
Tumblr
Deepweb
Creepypasta
Trollpasta
Scp site
*insert random anime name* fan site
Anime forum
Minecraft forum
*insert random site* forum

Blog
Youtube
Twitch
Picarto(this one is mainly for art before twitch introduce art option )
Hitbox

Recoder
Apple phone
Samsung phone

Goggle phone
Paid website
Patnered web site
Topic Starter
Ashton
Ty I will try wattpad

I will on this day set out on journey my to become the best of fanictipn writer. I ha e competitor fierce, but I will stand all above. Cold tooth? That gay pony can’t beat me. Johnmedina? You saw what happened to OT!News. Abraker? He’s too busy trying to find the fastest way to talk using very complicated word.
levesterz
Good luck and have fun
Penguin
Just remember who gave you these recommendations if you go big like that person who wrote 50 Shades. And give us all some of that sweet royalties money
abraker

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

Just remember who gave you these recommendations if you go big like that person who wrote 50 Shades. And give us all some of that sweet royalties money
On one hand royalties do sound fair, on the other hand they choke potential creativity if it isn't profitable.
techno3452
Plz make cookiezi x rafis fanfic. And also did you know that statsticaly 1/2 boi live right next to a pedophile? Not me tho, not me tho. I live next right to a boi with a fat ass u feel me. *laugh nervously* 8-)
Also this is my suicidal meter
-
KatouMegumi
M$ W0,99$rd
Offdensen
AS SOMEONE WHO WROTE CRAPPY HETALIA FANFICTIONS I HAVE SUGGESTIONS

Deviantart, wattpad, fanfiction.net
there was this other website that i forgot the name of o o f
Serraionga

techno3452 wrote:

Last edited by Flanster on about 23 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.
ColdTooth
Tumblr for your disgusting self-esteem.