forum

Climate change... Blossoming in December! (Poland)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
And here's my proof. A local proof. Poland is in the mid-climate area, which means it has hot summers and cold winters. This year, it's different.
How about flowers blossoming and leaves beginning to grow out the trees at the end of December?

Tenshi-nyan
Summer next year will be 50°C, according to retarded scientists.

Yeah.
Mashley

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Summer next year will be 50°C, according to retarded scientists.

Yeah.
Well see who gets the last laugh when your skin melts off from the heat! :)
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
I can see 2012 now being real.
Pokebis

bagnz0r wrote:

I can see 2012 now being real.
Are polish flowers going to eat us?
Bass
Bagno's hair will grow faster and wrap around world.
DJ Angel
Not only wrap, but suffocate every single human
thelewa

Pokebis wrote:

Are polish flowers going to eat us?
polish flowers are the deadliest kind of flowers
mathexpert
lol it's december and there are bees pollinating outside. Also really weird rain schedules.
Shellghost
Obviously, it's all nature's fault.

We should get rid of nature, that will stop climate change.
mathexpert

Shellghost wrote:

Obviously, it's all climate change's fault.

We should try to minimize our ecological footprint, that may slow down negative climate change.
thelewa
wasn't climate change a scam by some researchers to get some more research funds
mathexpert
Most scientists agree that humans are contributing to observed climate change.[57][170] National science academies have called on world leaders for policies to cut global emissions.[171]
In the last 100 years, Earth's average surface temperature increased by about 0.8 °C (1.4 °F) with about two thirds of the increase occurring over just the last three decades.[2] Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and scientists are more than 90% certain most of it is caused by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases produced by human activities such as deforestation and burning fossil fuels.[3][4][5][6] These findings are recognized by the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries.[7][A](semi-protected, check sources if you wish)
If it's a scam, then most scientists and researchers are in on it. Sounds more like a conspiracy theory type thing, if you ask me.
Pokebis
It's a well-researched topic, but it's in its infancy and people keep drawing dumb conclusions and making fear stories. My favorite skeptic arguments are the ones that use scientific facts that say even if our climate changes in X way life and evolution will adapt to that environment and everything will still be fine. Also I don't want to elaborate any further because that requires too many words so fuck you in advanced; but you're welcome to look some of the arguments up.
Drexel13
Natures job.. who can exactly predict them at once??
Soly
boat
fuck you guys we still have snow
silmarilen
we had some snow this winter, but it was gone in a couple of hours.
Apex_old
mm201
Some kinds of trees carry buds all winter.
Shellghost
dkun has begun hibernating in Summer.

It's a sign.
Mercurial
Well... 42° in Buenos Aires.

As hell.
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

Celsius. Definitely not a normal weather for Poland in January.
JAKACHAN
Seeing as how the average for the month of January is usually 34 high 25 low (Fahrenheit) with some days up to 40 high and 28 low, 44 for a high really isn't that ridiculous. People stress over some of this a little too much seeing as how Climate Change isn't going to happen in a month anyways. When I lived in California we had January's where we thought 80 F was high but the record was 94 set like 50 years before that.

The fact of the matter is you have hot years and you have cold years. Shit happens don't stress.
show more