forum

Play Replays on startup screen when afk.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +22
Topic Starter
SlowLogicBoy
Right now if you leave osu! in start screen, it is basically in a music player mode.
It would be awesome if it could play your replay, if it exists on that song (hardest diff probably) and if it doesn't play auto play or leave it as is right now.
Sandy Hoey
osu! is not intended as a music player, nor is it a screensaver. If you want to watch a replay, you know how
h3oCharles
some ppl leave osu! 24/7 just so they could receive messages, most likely they have monitors turned off
Nitrous
Would've been a good idea if this was for an arcade version. Although this isn't.
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Nitrous wrote:

Would've been a good idea if this was for an arcade version. Although this isn't.
osu! Version: Arcade version.
For what: for gaming cafes that has osu! installed

:thinking: owo
Topic Starter
SlowLogicBoy

Sandy Hoey wrote:

osu! is not intended as a music player, nor is it a screensaver. If you want to watch a replay, you know how
It is not intended but why it has one?
And I sometimes use as one + visualizer of osu! logo ^^.

h3oCharles wrote:

some ppl leave osu! 24/7 just so they could receive messages, most likely they have monitors turned off
I did that before too :), until I found out that you can connect to the chat using IRC clients :)
abraker
At this point there have been enough requests for osu to have music player support that it is a matter of time until some dev adds it in Lazer, intended or not