forum

Is it normal that i can read 240 bpm on Osu!Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miaqui
Problem Details:
It's been 3 months since i started playing Osu!Mania, i have "Scale osu!mania scroll speed with bpm" on and so here i am being able to read 240 bpm maps. I'm also wondering if iv'e been playing Osu!Mania right with the "Scale osu!mania scroll speed with bpm" on cause i mean like i managed to develop to be able to read 240 bpm maps within 3 months so thinking about being able to read 380 bpm within another 3 months would be insane and what if a year has passed and i managed to be able to read 620 bpm, i'd be a God...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Nitrous
Wrong forum to brag.
Caput Mortuum
Using scale with bpm is bad, untick it. It's better to stick with one scroll speed, or slowly raise it up as you improve.
Evening

Miaqui wrote:

Problem Details:
It's been 3 months since i started playing Osu!Mania, i have "Scale osu!mania scroll speed with bpm" on and so here i am being able to read 240 bpm maps. I'm also wondering if iv'e been playing Osu!Mania right with the "Scale osu!mania scroll speed with bpm" on cause i mean like i managed to develop to be able to read 240 bpm maps within 3 months so thinking about being able to read 380 bpm within another 3 months would be insane and what if a year has passed and i managed to be able to read 620 bpm, i'd be a God...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
it's been like 5 years since i started osumania and i played this map called singularity,, it's like 0 to - 716 bpm. while i was hugging my shimakaze pillow i was wondering if i am whomst've the higher degree species of humans becuase if i can do - 716 in 5 years imagine what i could do in like 6 years??? probably do like - 859.2 bpm maps? (mental calculatsshion btw, i'mstve - 176 IQ lol :sunglas: )

idk, maybe im next jakadss??? xD
Caput Mortuum
plis
pandaBee
Whats mania
Mira-san
you dont play osumania by reading
Umo-

Mira-san wrote:

then how do I play it then???!?!?!?!?!??!
Ideal

Umo- wrote:

Mira-san wrote:

then how do I play it then???!?!?!?!?!??!
you grab your keyboard and throw it from your window