forum

[Archived] Wrong thumbnails

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cla7997

what...?
Sandy Hoey
Navigate to your osu! folder, delete the .db file and then restart osu! and click f5
Topic Starter
cla7997

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Navigate to your osu! folder, delete the .db file and then restart osu! and click f5
Which one? I've found 4 .db files
Also, How can I resolve this?
I haven't made any of these
https://i.imgur.com/zgBRTVn.png
Lyawi
osu!.db (database file)

you need to have osu! closed while doing this.
Tobias Leander
close osu!, go to your installation folder, move the "osu!.db" out of the folder and open osu! again. doing this, all the beatmaps will be processed again and a new database will be created, since your current one is screwed.
Topic Starter
cla7997
ty
done c:
Topic Starter
cla7997

Tobias Leander wrote:

close osu!, go to your installation folder, move the "osu!.db" out of the folder and open osu! again. doing this, all the beatmaps will be processed again and a new database will be created, since your current one is screwed.
Cool, my collections are also gone

well at least I've resolved the problem
Lyawi
Are you sure you didn't put out collection.db aswell? If you still have that file you can actually just put it back into your folder. Make sure all of your beatmaps are showing up by pressing F5 and checking if you allow beatmaps to show up with 0-10 stars (adjustable in your osu! settings). Also check if you group and sort your beatmaps correctly. Otherwise I have no idea how to bring your collections back
Topic Starter
cla7997

Lyawi wrote:

Are you sure you didn't put out collection.db aswell? If you still have that file you can actually just put it back into your folder. Make sure all of your beatmaps are showing up by pressing F5 and checking if you allow beatmaps to show up with 0-10 stars (adjustable in your osu! settings). Also check if you group and sort your beatmaps correctly. Otherwise I have no idea how to bring your collections back
The collections were there, but without maps in it :c