[Album] t+pazolite - Good Evening, HOLLOWood

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seolv
Good Evening, HOLLOWood
t+pazolite

Information:
Good Evening, HOLOWood is an album released by t+pazolite (Label: C.H.S ‎– CHS-0031). It was released on the 29 of December 2017 in Japan. More info about the album could be found on the Discogs Page, listen to the crossfade on the SoundCloud Page

Now, more about the project itself, I made this project because I love tpz and he's legit one of my most favorite artists, ever since I first heard his song (Crack Traxxxx), I fell in love with his music. This album in particular is one of my favorites as well, including one of the best songs tpz has ever made in my opinion (Party In The Hollowood). Enough about my love for tpz, time to get to the actual project. Look below to see how to take part in the project. All of the credits go to the producer (t+pazolite), vocals (ななひら - Nanahira, 2nd track), art direction, design of the album cover (Shinichiro Miyazaki and maruco's illustration)

How To Take Part In This Project:
To partake in this project, all you gotta do is map one of the songs in the song list below, by clicking onto the song name you will be brought to a download page where you will download the timed .osz with the mp3 and stuff, last thing after that you gotta do is upload it, copy the banners below and paste them into your signature and your map's description. After uploading the map and doing all of the steps, forum pm me or find me in game and let me know you made the map so I can add you. In case any mapset gets ranked without the banners or without being a part of this project, I will make sure to PM the creator to add the banner so that I can add the ranked map into the list. In case you see a map ranked from the tracklist below, let me know and I'll PM the creator (in case I don't know about it myself). Now, with all that out of the way, go get mapping! (Side note: all game modes are welcome of course,
I'd love to see as much maps as possible so feel free to post yours to me :3)

Song List:

Banners:
Banners are still a Work In Progress so you're gonna have to PM me and wait until the banners are made