forum

[resolved] New Player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PumpkinSasha
Hi everyone,
so I have a question and I know you will all think that the title is misleading but there I go:
My little brother is five years old and he likes playing osu,a lot,so we often log off to let him play.But he wanna wins medals and all and improve himself,should my brother (who is also a osu player) and I let him have an Osu account,or is it against the ruless?I'm seriously asking because he's kinda sad that he can't win medals and see how he improves.
I hope someone will be able to answer me and that the answers will be positive,also I can prove my little bro plays osu,in case people think I just want to have mutliple accounts lol

Thanks for your future answers!
Tobias Leander
I dont see how this could be against the rules
As it says in the rules.

Each player may only have ONE account, ever. The first account you make during account registration is your one and only osu! account, from the moment of its creation and forevermore. This account is YOU. It is not anyone else - not your brother, your mother, your sister, your friend - it is YOU. Don't share your account with anyone else. You don't get to make a new one if you lose access to it. Keep it safe.

Doesnt say anything along the lines with not being able to create 2 accounts on 1 computer if its 2 different persons.
You should be fine.
Sandy Hoey
As long as you make sure you are playing on your own accounts, everything should be fine. If you are still concerned, you can contact accounts@ppy.sh and inform them of your situation so that they know that it is not a multi-accounting issue
Topic Starter
PumpkinSasha
Hi,
so my concern wasn't really about multiple accounts,sincer my older brother also plays Osu and has his own account ,I was wondering if he was old enough to play?I sent a mail and now am waiting for an answer,thank you c:
ForeverFabulous
Death
If they can create an account on their own they should be fine, otherwise they should probably stick to playing offline.

Go ahead and wait for a reply to your email.
Topic Starter
PumpkinSasha
Thanks everyone for the answers,I got an answer and they told me he should creates his account on hos own,and we'll discuss about it together again(my family ofcourse)
Hehe