Wojjan
2011 was too mainstream
TKiller
utter defeat on every front

EMO EMO EMO EMO
Qliphoth_old
The better year for me was 2009... I miss it... </3
boat
Shit year with only one highlight. You know who you are.
Agnes
Everything was good until December. December can go fuck off.
Shiirn
A general decline in my existence. Life consistently got worse and is still getting worse.
Mismagius
I must say I finally grew up looking at my personality. I still have a lot of things to improve, but still... yeah; I'm better than before. Real life was just a mess, so I'll refrain from talking about it. Bleh. Overall.. I'd say it wasn't my best year. :T

Even though I met such awesome people this year ~
Cuddlebun
Got a job, finishing the year with a 3.9 GPA (that one B in Anatomy ;~;), made an assload of great friends, getting on track for military and medical school, more money in the bank than I've ever had. Overall a good year.

The only low point was that my grandma died two days after my birthday. Did not hit me until I saw Larto's post on my facebook for my birthday that contained a swear word to which I had replied "hey don't cuss, my grandma can read this!" Oh grandma.
mathexpert
Meh year;
started learning japanese
discovered osu
paid more attention to my schoolwork
great-grandma died after years of suffering Alzheimers :( RIP
really started to look at myself (lol discovering who I am and that cliche shit) and becoming more pessimistic than ever.
made some friends~

GOAL FOR 2012: Stop being such a fucking introvert and talk to people more.
roleykatsu

MMzz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

its good,my addiction to this game has decreased a lot during this year /o/
^
^
Qliphoth_old

MMzz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

its good,my addiction to this game has decreased a lot during this year /o/
^
^
Cyclohexane
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Micaela Mousiki
My year?
Made new friends.
Passed second year of japanese.
New songs on keyboard.
New haircut.

That's all~
Wojjan

Shiirn wrote:

A general decline in my existence. Life consistently got worse and is still getting worse.
I thought I made this post at first

this avatar is scary
Qliphoth_old
Umineko > Creepy

CapnDavid
Year 2011 on osu! is ok, but i still prefer osu! in year 2010.
Ephemeral
finished first year of university with 5.0 GPA, had moderate success dealing with some irl stuff

much better year than last year, thank god
Vish024
Finished school this year, received some impressive results. All set for Uni next year. Many memorable 18th birthday parties that will not be forgotten, had a real laugh as usual.

Nice reflection of the year on a worldwide scale:

Sterlin_old
Yep finished School and going to Univesity afterwards.

Just have to wait the results.

Discoveed osu and made friends , some are nice some are idiots. >_>

Overall , fascinating Year it has been.
Cuddlebun

Ephemeral wrote:

finished first year of university with 5.0 GPA, had moderate success dealing with some irl stuff

much better year than last year, thank god
do Australian universities have a different grading scale? because in the US the highest you can have is 4.0, it makes me curious how yours works
Loginer
Nothing much has changed here. I'm guessing I'm slightly better at things in general than I was last year.
[DG2L]YungYeezy
I messed up so badly and yet I live. I found Steam, got TF2, friends, enemies, failed more miserably than last year, and now everything I say diesn't make sense.

Also, Charlie Sheen.
Misao
mehh 2010 was better.
senaya
not much to be happy about, but hey, i still have a PC, internet access and my body works as it should so i can't be picky.
jjrocks
This year. Wow, this year. Even though I'm only 17 I can say that this year was a year of decisions, triumphs, hardships, and life changing events.

osu! wise let's see what's happened for me.
  1. osu!monthly created
    1. Where do I even start with this thing? Talk about trying to understand how leadership works. If there is one thing that has changed me for the best or the worse, it's the osu!monthly. The original 8 changing to a almost entirely different team of 20. The late nights, the meetings, the last minute changes, the pepole. I have to thank every single person who has been on the team for their work (you'll get a pm from me later). While the o!m might just impact the osu! community itself, it was the experience of being a leader of a group of people that really has helped me for the future.
  2. College
    1. Talk about a life decision here. I had two choices. Scholarship for Lafayette, or risk it all for education at a higher college. I don't know if it will be worth for at least four years, so we'll see where I am by then.
  3. Friends
    1. Every single friend around here needs to give me a hug. Thank you all for supporting me through this year
That's really only the start of it too. This has been one of the biggest years of my life and my entire life will affected by it in some way. 2012 has a high bar to reach for me.

While this year might end in a sad note for me I still think that this year has been the best one of them all.