forum

Looking back on 2011

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
How was it, guise?

EDIT: Maybe I should add my personal views. I finished the Meg & Dia project, made a few new friends, discovered a couple of skills of mine and fed my insanity experiences so it can fully blossom one day! Overall, a successful period of 365 days.
GladiOol
It was better than 2010, but not nearly as close as the awesome 2008/2009 : (
dNextGen
its good,my addiction to this game has decreased a lot during this year /o/
Soly
hoihoisoi
Overall it's been a good year. Discovered Osu. Played some awesome visual novels. Read some pretty epic mangas. Got to cosplay for the first time. Read more mangas about lolis this year than any other year for some unknownly weird reason. Played quite a lot of high spec games. Posted on Osu Forums. Got a boot load of durians during Christmas. Played professor layton and the last specter. Got a new piano.

Overall a good year.
Mogsy
Figured out what direction my life is going and put myself on the same track as that direction. So, yeah, successful 2011.
MMzz

dNextGen wrote:

^
Yumi14_old
Many things happened in 2011 such as i discovered osu!, have some friends in here, experienced new things and so on
Wojjan
2011 was too mainstream
TKiller
utter defeat on every front

EMO EMO EMO EMO
Qliphoth_old
The better year for me was 2009... I miss it... </3
boat
Shit year with only one highlight. You know who you are.
Agnes
Everything was good until December. December can go fuck off.
Shiirn
A general decline in my existence. Life consistently got worse and is still getting worse.
Mismagius
I must say I finally grew up looking at my personality. I still have a lot of things to improve, but still... yeah; I'm better than before. Real life was just a mess, so I'll refrain from talking about it. Bleh. Overall.. I'd say it wasn't my best year. :T

Even though I met such awesome people this year ~
Cuddlebun
Got a job, finishing the year with a 3.9 GPA (that one B in Anatomy ;~;), made an assload of great friends, getting on track for military and medical school, more money in the bank than I've ever had. Overall a good year.

The only low point was that my grandma died two days after my birthday. Did not hit me until I saw Larto's post on my facebook for my birthday that contained a swear word to which I had replied "hey don't cuss, my grandma can read this!" Oh grandma.
mathexpert
Meh year;
started learning japanese
discovered osu
paid more attention to my schoolwork
great-grandma died after years of suffering Alzheimers :( RIP
really started to look at myself (lol discovering who I am and that cliche shit) and becoming more pessimistic than ever.
made some friends~

GOAL FOR 2012: Stop being such a fucking introvert and talk to people more.
roleykatsu

MMzz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

^
^
Qliphoth_old

MMzz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

^
^
Cyclohexane
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Micaela Mousiki
My year?
Made new friends.
Passed second year of japanese.
New songs on keyboard.
New haircut.

That's all~
Wojjan

Shiirn wrote:

A general decline in my existence. Life consistently got worse and is still getting worse.
I thought I made this post at first

this avatar is scary
Qliphoth_old
Umineko > Creepy

CapnDavid
Year 2011 on osu! is ok, but i still prefer osu! in year 2010.
show more