forum

Do you ever have snow before?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Erikkie
Three years ago. We almost got it with that polar vortex thing, but no. IT ONLY BROUGHT US COLD, NOTHING BUT COLD
Yukiteru Amano
I am happy when we DON'T get snow. This year has been wonderful. (Almost nothing!)
cuzzurie
Once here in Buenos aires :c
Living somewhere close to Buffalo, NY, so it's pretty close to the Great Lakes. It's always gonna be a lot of snow when the cold humid air from the north comes all the way down here.
Ryukaii
It doesn't snow here in Australia, except for one specific spot in Victoria.
Counter
Almost every year here in the Netherlands (Haven't seen any yet this year but who knows ;P)
Critical Dude
Every single year in the England. And if it doesn't fall in December, it falls in January and if it doesn't fall in January it falls in February.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
It did sleet in here an hour ago. How I saw it in a 3rd time of my life.
Xanaehla
Nope, we don't have any snow here :|
Xiaolin
It never snows here. Q~Q
Bloodyback
I live in Canada... Im waiting a 10 cm of snow tomorrow
Senpoii
Just took a picture of outside my house... I guess this answers the question for me.

Swift
Canadian. 'Nuff said.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Snowing in deep south.
Sapphiire_old_1

Critical Dude wrote:

Every single year in the England. And if it doesn't fall in December, it falls in January and if it doesn't fall in January it falls in February.
same for Belgium
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
It really snowed here and saw it in my life.:D
McBob49
I haven't had a full week of school all month.

You know what the wind-chill was 2 weeks ago? -50 (f). So yes, I've had snow.
Shivarion
Never......
Cause i live in trop.
Aurele
Never.

Sike, I'm Canadian.
[ Stellar ]
Where I live, it almost never snows. When it does snow, it usually never sticks.
It rains every single day......
Guigocsilva
I've never seen snow before, but it has snowed where i live once for like 5 minutes at 7am on a weekend, so .... yeah i chose sleep over that lol
Hiryuu_old
when it snows then it has a duration of 3/4 of the year then suddenly summer comes along
[ Stellar ]

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

when it snows then it has a duration of 3/4 of the year then suddenly summer comes along
Wow! that looks so beautiful....
I would roll in that for hours and build the biggest snowman, ever. 8-)
Ven
Yeppers, every year here in Canadia.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
It snows in deep south again.
Meowcenaries
The south US doesn't get much snow, but lately I've noticed we have gotten a lot more than usual. haha
Tanzklaue
this is the first year in my life to feature absolutely no snow at all.
Bweh
yes
CTsREVENGE
Yes, this last 2 weeks or so it snowed 5 times and it should also snow the next 2 days. I like snow, but now that I have a schedule to adhere to it is a pain when commuting.