Nevo
Hold my beer
Ataraxia

Nevo wrote:

Hold my beer
Topic Starter
Monstrata

My Angel Monstrata wrote:

So you're looking for extremely elite mappers, but these elite mappers are still only part-time?

Monstrata My Leader wrote:

And out of this selective group of people, you don't even have permission to map your own set for it unless you're really active in the group?
to use some examples (no offense to them), one mapper last round hadn't finished a guest difficulty he signed up for by the deadline. after a week or so he hadn't made progress, so the difficulty was turned into a collab. if a new member signs up and can't uphold their guest difficulty responsibilities, it's not a huge problem because they can be easily finished by other means.

the same isn't true about hosting a mapset though. one unnamed member last round (okorin) was assigned a mapset and by the deadline for mapset completion, he hadn't completed any difficulties on his set. 2 weeks after the deadline when maps were being prepared for rank, he still wasn't done, and filling the set with guest difficulties could only go so far.

so basically if someone can show commitment to their tasks in their entry round, they'll move up to full-time. if they can't, they'll stay at part-time where not following through with responsibilities doesn't have the same impact

------

for those interested in numbers, there's been 30 applicants so far!!
Lafayla

Weber wrote:

Epic
quila
[deleted as part of purging my old post history]
Syns_old_1

Monstrata wrote:

chotto watashi no minecraft ni kangei suru hito wa asobi o sa seru
SnowNiNo_
good shit
Renumi
outstanding
Uta
Mappers' Mafia prioritizes our dollars
Winnie
do you accept others forms of payments besides cash like you know duh succy succ
Please dont ban me thxs
Ideal
wow he doesnt even try to hide the circlejerk......................................................... why is this allowed..............................................................
727 pp blue zenith lol
Akitoshi
woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke
Nyquill
this is a horrible idea that heavily encourages sucking eachother's [censored]s rather than making good or interesting maps, and the way you have points set up even further hammers in the fact that nobody gives a [censored] about lower difficulties and apparently neither should any "respectable mappers" - why even bother pretending at this point?

i'd write some more but that'd involve putting more thought into this post than went into the original mafia idea and i don't like spending more time thinking than the thing i'm trying to discredit. tho this does seem like a bunch of self-congratulatory bull[censored].

EDIT: SEEING THAT MONSTRATA'S None yet :(. IS PART OF THAT PACK REALLY MAKES SENSE NOW, NO WAY WOULD THAT BE RANKED NORMALLY LOL
johnmedina999

cococolaco wrote:

brO
abraker
OT doesn't deserve this. Move this back from where it came
johnmedina999
lmao this is best ideea evar amirite?????

now i can gt monies from placing circle on screen in game

sign me up yo i can place circle 🅱️eter than u
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

now i can gt monies from placing circle on screen in game
hey you can pay me to do the job for you. How about it?
Djulus
jonathanlfj
Could we get some clarity on the commissions system?

Is it possible to give enough commission for a badge simply from contributing directly to your paypal account? Or is meming also a requirement? Also, if meming is a requirement, does it also require you to be a weeb, or can you also get the badge just from participating in circlejerks?

And of course, what is the differentiating factor for each badge, seeing as there are three copy-pasted?

Also, can whoever designed the logo remove the white M?

I keep thinking I have a cracked Dorito on my screen :(.
Izzywing
not really sure about that ranked maps requirement. usually by the 125th map, people have a grasp of the process.
Pozy
This criteria >.>
Kibbleru
u forgot to specify that a part of the requirement is to be able to consistently score above 50% while playing amq off our great leader's MAL
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Kibbleru wrote:

u forgot to specify that a part of the requirement is to be able to consistently score above 50% while playing amq off our great leader's MAL
Cool story, Lil J.H.. (Kibbleru) : PP
hypercyte
hm
levesterz
Wew
Aistre
😇😇😇😇 hope I can join I only need to rank 70 more mapsets 😇😇😍😍😍😍🤔🤔😊😊😊☺️🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👊🏿
hi-mei
SIGN ME UP
Incomp
Monstrata isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a mapper with such 60° ability and Naruto openings with pp? Monstrata puts his maps on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a mapper with his skill and passion for Bioshock Infinite again. Hollow Wings breaks SV. ProfessionalBox breaks the editor. Monstrata breaks the pp system. You can keep your Sotarks maps. I prefer CBCC.
JackRB
Yes and you call it the Mappers' Mafia despite the fact its obviously a circlejerk.
MaestroSplinter
Sup i came for the free supporter
extrasensory
I don't know if I should be excited or scared
Andrea
I meet the requirements to join at least 8-)
MaridiuS

Andrea wrote:

:WOKE:
Kuron-kun

Andrea wrote:

you don't have exactly 79 ranked maps and exactly 1079 kds

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Zekks
Monstrata? I hardly knew her
abraker
oh great now this is pinned

look what you have brought upon us
Stefan
faiswusuf and Alexkuzi were just the tip of the iceberg of garbage posting.
levesterz
oh my this thread have transcended
show more