forum

C9++ Mafia [4 slots remain - Revived?]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Swift's first attempt at hosting a mafia game. Let's see how this turns out to be, eh? The setup is C9++. Thirteen players max can join. If people are inactive, I will seek replacements. If you are going to be away for some time, let me know, else you may get prodded. If you want to be replaced, just simply say Mod: Seek replacement or something of that sort. You may PM me if you do not wish to make a public announcement.

Because everyone needs to follow the rules:

General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.)

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled. However, you may claim any role you please, and explain the powers in any way you please.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill may end the day, depending on the host's decision.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Day one has a length of 5 IRL days. Each consecutive day's deadline is cut short by a day, unless a No Lynch is called for or the host sees signifigant activity. There are only a few reasons why I would extend one (such as replacing players).

17. If a player has not posted in 24 hours, I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

17b. Don't make me prod someone. As in, post once every 24 hours. If you have nothing to say, say "I'm here." I will be much more strict with prods than normal.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod will be replaced or modkilled.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 24 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.

24. If you've noticed I've missed something, feel free to ask me about it.

25. I reserve the right to change these rules.

Still standing:
1. Rantai
2. Sync
3. TBTE
4. Mianki
5. animask
6. Dafydd
7. laport
8. friend0k23
9. Backfire

Replacements:
1. JInxyjem

Lynched:
The game hasn't started

Killed:
The game hasn't started

Links:
The game hasn't started

Unable to play (Due to rule breaking):
The game hasn't started
Wojjan
Wojj: Be replacement
Rantai
What's C9++?
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This is C9++.
Rantai
Oh ok.

/in
Jinxy
Replacement for now.
Salvage
ok in

merry christmas to all btwwwwwwww
Sync
in
bmin11
/in
TBTE
Bitches be all over my mafia game

/in
DeathxShinigami
Yeah sure in.
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This sure is going to be an interesting game.
Mianki
In please
Salvage
sign me off here, ima wait for other games i think .. too much in a row
Sleep Powder
Fine, I'll join.
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Due to some unfortunate events shown in other threads, I will not be allowing Salvage or Wojjan to play this game.
Salvage
specially cause i said i didn't want to
Chris_old
lololol

it's painfully obvious this game is never going to start

next
Salvage
or it is and nobody is ever going to post

next
Two_old
why be mean
show more