abraker
I'm gonna guess it's a waste of time reading that
Vuelo Eluko
Nanachii
that must've been google translated from kebab language
oh god
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
Are you mocking to me???? I am trying to complain to you! Not kidding.. this is real!!
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
IM TRY COMPLAIN TO YOU!!!!!
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
IM TRY COMPLAIN TO YOU!

CAN YOU HAER ME??

IM TRY COMPLAIN TO YOU NOT KIDDING!!

TE AWA ON DISCORD SHE IS NOT REPLY ME OK???
Serraionga
Vuelo Eluko

Serraionga wrote:

that grammar gave me aids
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
Since when I am annoyed? I came to you to complain!
_SkyFall
*misunderstandings intensifie*
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
Because i had stoped to drawing cause of ignore me!!
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
And you dont understand to me
Shohei Ohtani
Siri, cancel my trip to Saudi Arabia
_SkyFall
Actually I still don't get if he's being ironic or not. If not I feel bad for him, I mean, we're basically making fun of him because of the language barrier. A huge one.
E m i

_SkyFall wrote:

Actually I still don't get if he's being ironic or not. If not I feel bad for him, I mean, we're basically making fun of him because of the language barrier. A huge one.
I'm not making fun, and if I was it would be for not picking up on the fact that someone doesn't want to talk to him most likely :(
Shohei Ohtani

_SkyFall wrote:

Honestly that's one of the most American things you can do
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
I don’t better American I better Britain ok?

I’m HERE come to complain to you All ok?

Because Te Awa / Rapidsoftime she is not Reply me on discord she is always on Do Not Disturbs NOT online!!...
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer

Momiji wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

I'm not making fun, and if I was it would be for not picking up on the fact that someone doesn't want to talk to him most likely :(

Ok but what I do for you now huh?

But..OK I wanna die!
E m i

Lucy Deer 10 wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Ok but what I do for you now huh?

But..OK I wanna die!
what did you do? nothing bad ;w;

what do you do?

anything you want, good luck xd
_SkyFall
Just find another girl man, there are plenty of them
Achromalia
Hey, not really sure how to tell you this, but a lot of this might be because of something you did.

Some people are making a good point. Others, like your friend, might have blocked you because you annoyed them somehow.

As serious as this is, one of the best things you can do right now is to calm down a bit. Think about why you feel you should be affected so much by this, to the point that you have to desperately respond to everyone hoping they'll fix your situation.

If people ignore you, i suggest that you let it go. Being desperate will most likely leave you with anger and sadness.

I hope this helps you, but I cant really do much about it. Hopefully things get better for you. :(
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer
😒 *sigh*
E m i

_SkyFall wrote:

Just find another girl man, there are plenty of them
That sounds like ulterior motives to me xd
_SkyFall

Xuequinox wrote:

Hey, not really sure how to tell you this, but a lot of this might be because of something you did.

Some people are making a good point. Others, like your friend, might have blocked you because you annoyed them somehow.

As serious as this is, one of the best things you can do right now is to calm down a bit. Think about why you feel you should be affected so much by this, to the point that you have to desperately respond to everyone hoping they'll fix your situation.

If people ignore you, i suggest that you let it go. Being desperate will most likely leave you with anger and sadness.

I hope this helps you, but I cant really do much about it. Hopefully things get better for you. :(
Jokes apart, I agree with what Xuequinox said. I mean, if she ignores you just let it go, no need to make yourself feel bad because of people imo.
But yeah, also think of what may have caused her to ignore you.

Momiji wrote:

What do you mean? :p
E m i

_SkyFall wrote:

Momiji wrote:

What do you mean? :p
specifically seeking out "the next girl cuz there's a ton of girls" does sound that way to me. maybe he liked her as a person primarily
_SkyFall

Momiji wrote:

specifically seeking out "the next girl cuz there's a ton of girls" does sound that way to me. maybe he liked her as a person primarily
Oh I see. Well yeah, I think that he liked her as a person or he wouldn't feel like he does right now. But I said that meaning "move on, you'll probably find a person who will make you feel the way you felt with that girl" because I think that's how it works in the end :p.
DJ Enetro
Type in your native language maybe?
Vuelo Eluko
yeah find another girlman
E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

yeah find another girlman
rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
silmarilen
Hello is this the girl shop? I'm looking for a new girl because the last one doesn't seem interested in me.
Achromalia

silmarilen wrote:

Hello is this the girl shop? I'm looking for a new girl because the last one doesn't seem interested in me.

Momiji wrote:

rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
E m i

silmarilen wrote:

this :P
Vuelo Eluko
silmarilen
Isn't that the guy that went on a shooting spree?
abraker
well this thread blew up
AyeAries

abraker wrote:

well this thread blew up
Topic Starter
Lucy Deer

here heart...

and too same............WTF???
E m i
omg what's the deal though ;;
Achromalia