forum

[Archived] Frame Skips/Drops, Mouse Stops Moving for a split second.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
INHZ_Wolfy
:!: Problem Details: So literally exactly what the title says whenever I play ANY song with any skin or any settings in osu, there will sometimes be a little moment where my game will just kinda like it feels like it just jerks? it's like the game just freezes for a split second and then continues but also sometimes most noticeable on jumps, my cursor will just randomly stop moving to the location I want it to for like a split second, and it makes me miss jumps and sometimes sliders and such. It's a problem that's been happening for the past month or so, but I never brought it up because I thought maybe it's a hardware problem or windows? But since then I've reset windows, change settings, reinstalled osu! used skins that won't lag osu, capped the fps, uses compatibility settings and so much more, but nothing is working. The video I have you will have to look SUPER closely to see what the lag is but I hope you can see it. Just pay close attention to the cursor I guess.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZyTg3- ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)