forum

Sentou Gakuen - Massively Multiplayer Online VN

posted
Total Posts
show more
EpicFailure
Nah, it's fine. I'll work my way there! =w=
EpicFailure
Oh snap, when did they change the IQ and Labor requirement for crafting items? Quite a big jump, and lol @ life note.

I guess I will get 100k on each stat for fun, excluding IQ.
Also, does Willpower drain more as you level? I tried that 50 energy method, but it seem to drain the same amount of willpower as pumping all my energy.
Rantai
@_@

Your willpower should be drained at a rate of 2-3 willpower per energy. What's your total energy..?
EpicFailure
112. It seem to drop to ~380% regardless the amount I use.
Rantai
That makes no sense at all : /

Hmm.
EpicFailure
Oh never mind, it's just me being silly! :V

Reposted to bump this up a bit. :3

Finally got myself a maid, after a few days. Now to save 5m for the estate and then a load more for the points.
Gonna need to save about 20m, or perhaps less if lucky box would be more nice to me. @_@

I noticed lucky box doesn't give 20 points or so anymore, or does it still give that much? I stop getting that much after the Ueno park update.
Rantai
Lucky boxes got nerfed to the ground. You'll be seeing 1/5th of what you used to.
NoHitter
I managed to get around 15 points with one Lucky Box yesterday.
I guess they're just rarer now?

Oh and apparently, I'm a lurker there now.
Rantai
... is it weird I recognise our club members by stats better than by name/id number?
EpicFailure
Nah, I kinda do the same. Like Clamp's strength, Hitter's guard, couple people who pumps labour in our club and mainly you, Rantai with the beast stats. oWingz with the pantsu.

and Hitter is a MAT again! When did this happen? :3
Rantai
So much for busy with chemistry.

;P
NoHitter
Oh I passed that chemistry course.
This next 5 weeks will be purely calculus and sociology, so it'll be fine.
Rantai
Wow those megaphone shouts. Just wow. I swear I'm going to DN each and every person who megaphones without a legitimate purpose. (ie if they're advertising an event or something, fine by me)

Also someone broke my messages page, lols.
NoHitter

Rantai wrote:

Wow those megaphone shouts. Just wow. I swear I'm going to DN each and every person who megaphones without a legitimate purpose. (ie if they're advertising an event or something, fine by me)

I feel your pain.
Azure_Kite
Teehee. There's only one thing all those Megaphones given away during Hanami are good for.

EDIT: Lucy Re-DC'd.
Rantai
Oh god why.

Well, we'll see where that goes I guess.
Accelerator-kun
It looks nice.
Rantai
Ahh finally got bothered to get my legendary items. HDN ftw :3
Zeverage
Isn't getting a legendary weapon kind of pointless, since you don't have any strength? and your armor reminds me if Cirno

And I was wondering, what stuff can you change after you build an estate? I've got the funds, but I want to make sure D:
Rantai
I'm going to follow through with my 'revenge killing' bulking up once I hit 1 mil labour.

About estate, technically everything can be changed. Don't like what you have? Sell it back for 100% and re buy lol.

(otherwise nothing can be changed)
Zeverage
damn, that means you have to wait for honoo to get on and rebuild it :\
NoHitter
I'm really considering quitting now.
It's relatively boring now.
Rantai
Rofl Nepgear's first victim (maid). Someone was on the receiving end of her nuke. Satisfying.

@Hitter - if it's come to that, don't force yourself.
Azure_Kite
I can see why Hitter and other members are getting tired of it. For something purporting itself to be an MMOVN, there doesn't seem to be much VN ever getting released. By the looks of it these are a small group of developers who don't really know how to run or in what direction they want to run the game.
Rantai
Sounds about right really (VN coming out? Lol.).

There are only a few things keeping me here atm. Not that I'm growing bored per say just if there's no one there I don't see much point being there too.

(basically as long as any osu! player is still around I won't think about quitting. Also applies to a particular handful of other people)
Dai
eh, you still playing this Rantai?
NoHitter
Well technically I am too, but that's just since my Guard rank is still in the top 20.
The moment it falls to rank 21, I guess there will really be nothing left.

May the Newspaper Club find a new member.
Rantai

lufi10 wrote:

eh, you still playing this Rantai?
But of course. For now.
Azure_Kite
inb4 everyone leaves and Honoo is left asking himself why.
NoHitter
IMO they should hire another VN writer other than Vendo.
I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to write.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I agree. Thing is, Vendo has his own "direction" and he doesn't want anyone else interfering with that. Which is ironic considering the only direction it's going so far that I can see is "nowhere".
Rantai
Have to admit I had a small giggle.

Edit: While this affects absolutely no one but me, I'm going to change the club acceptance criteria (again lols) to... screw with a few people. Or at least, attempt to.

Politics.
Azure_Kite
'Kay.
Rantai
http://sentou.gakuen.org/council/topic-815.html

Sports festival event apparently (I haven't read it yet)

Edit: Teams of 4, 4 events, each student can enter a max of 2 events. Different events use different stats. Looks interesting xD
NoHitter
I finally did it.
After winning so many International Math Olympiads, I finally did it.

Also change of plans, I'll assure you guys that at least until June, I won't quit.
Whether I stay longer depends on new storyline.
Azure_Kite
But there totally won't be any ._.

I'm thinking I should work more onto the Flash version. It won't be integrated, since it can't read or affect information from the website, but it might be nice for people who want a more "animated" version.

Currently at 7.3k Karma at the moment~
Rantai
Wow grats, I'm still painfully working towards that too (though I don't think I'll get there)

Those attack logs... all that mugging. Can't wait until I hit 1 mil labour, I really do want to punch things.

Edit;
SPOILER
For what it's worth I think I figured out the combat system (derp). It's obvious that agi uses a ratio system but I think that str and guard do too. With the current trend of str spammers it actually seems that going 80% guard is far more effective to fight people.

Because, if I'm right, someone with a stat spread (str/agi/guard) of 2M/200k/200k will most probably lose to someone with 400k/200k/1.8M

Was testing before and was hitting 10k guard with 14k str for ~200 dmg. While 1.1 mil hitting 900k was ~150 damage.
NoHitter
So School Festival.
I'm guessing the various stats we have will determine who wins or not.

Relay Race: I'm leaning on pure AGI here. Generally the anchor should have the highest AGI.
Marathon: One person. I'm guessing this one is more on the balance of all stats. (STR, AGI, GRD)
Tug of War: I assume will be a STR game. All people joining this must have high STR. The ones at the back should have higher STR. The ones in the front can have less STR, but should have good AGI.
Kibasen: Most likely a game where players have to have high GRD. The person on the top of the pyramid probably needs some AGI too.
Rantai
Actually I'm thinking that anything that requires "stamina" will favour labour more along with agi.

Also, time to bulk up and kill some people.
NoHitter
Good news guys!
Vendo is saying something about release Koala's route sometime within the next month!
show more