forum

Sentou Gakuen - Massively Multiplayer Online VN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
But I've only been attacked four times so far, and two of them were as 'punishment'.
Rantai
You are just a juggernaut of a lowbie :P

Scary stuff.
EpicFailure
Oh wow, when did they change the days for dojo?
It took like a month for Advanced 3-Jutsu and now it's 8 days... :(
Tenshi

EpicFailure wrote:

Oh wow, when did they change the days for dojo?
It took like a month for Advanced 3-Jutsu and now it's 8 days... :(
r joo srs

I still has 18 days.

wat iz dis i dont

(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
Jinxy
quit and retake
EpicFailure
Yeah, quit and retake would be the best option, found out after finishing my Intermediate 3-Jutsu today. ;_;
It seem to be added recently, which is <20 days. I haven't seen any announcement regarding this change.
The dojo section in the library isn't even updated, it still have the old days.
Rantai
What? That's just a kick in the butt, I'll go drop mine right now and start again.

On a side note I've already done my Advanced-3-Jutsu and that got delayed too ("-2 days remaining etc) ;____;

Damn, I feel shafted in terms of time.
EpicFailure
Did most of my long times and only to find out such big change. Got bunch of those 1~2 days left.

Just wondering, do those dojo tasks reset after finishing all of them? Or do they just as "done"?
or I'm assuming the answer to the question is unknown as no one has done them all? (or am I wrong?)
Tenshi
I doubt they'd reset; I doubt they even thought that far ahead, but yeah, I don't think anyone's done them all yet.
Rantai
It would be nice if they did... though the amounts they give is tiny.

Edit: Oh wow thanks lufi @_@, didn't realise that was the tenth post.
Azure_Kite

Meow.
Dai
eh, what's that?
Rantai
OH so that's what that link was before, I was stumped before.

Flash/java/whatever it was, I take it?
Azure_Kite
Nscripter, but I've been messing around in Flash. this might be better, for online viewing

http://puu.sh/lZux
Rantai
Well it seems I am now a SentouCast DJ.

Make a visit if you have the chance, yeah? ;3
bebe beel
parece que si jeje parece muy interesante el juego
EpicFailure
What do you guys do to rise your stats a lot in such short amount of time? -stares at Rantai-
I'm guessing you're using FES Pills with that 100% will power or something? Only 6 per day before overdose though. :O

halp.
Rantai
Oh, well.

Serious business
Having an Estate really helps as it gives 700% willpower (50 energy = 480 stats average). On top of that you also get another willpower reset from it (similar to couple action). When bursting stats I use all my energy at max willpower then eat a fes pill and burn the rest of my willpower to 0 then reset my willpower with an action and repeat until I run out of actions or pills.

Elite and levels help a lot too. Currently what I find most effective is using 50 energy every ~30 mins (but I have 20 willpower regen, so your energy use may have to vary) and using the rest of the energy on territory wars (or beating someone up if you're a fighter). If you don't have elite then you'll have to skimp on the fighting, hurting the levels and you lose the bonus willpower regen (which isn't huge at low levels).

But yeah the 2 biggest things I can say is get a Mansion/Estate asap as they are the biggest factors and having elite as it helps a huge amount at low levels (not so much past lvl 100, but still useful).

Additional notes; maids/butlers are now in game, costing 1.25 mil yen (no points!) and basically a second character that protects you from attacks (http://sentou.gakuen.org/council/topic-621.html - more info). Upkeep sits at 500 yen per level of maid/butler per day, deducted from the bank.
EpicFailure
Wow, thanks. o3o

Time to save up for a mansion then.
NoHitter
Holy crap.
I've been holding back on the FES pills since I thought it was FIVE before OD.
Zeverage
Hmmm, Im not sure if being apart of the club is being beneficial, I just seem to be an easy target because Im a labourer .-.
Rantai
Well, the club benefits you (conscript and all that fun stuff).

As for you being attacked etc, doesn't really matter. I was cannon fodder for a good 3 months and nothing happened. With peace mode now, we can never be killed off so it matters even less xD

Though if you really feel like it, get your guard to about 150k and you can stop most attacks.
Azure_Kite
I've been exacting revenge on those whom have targeted/hospitalized me in the past.

Hmhmhm. Revenge is sweet.

Especially that crusaders club. They've been targeting osu! Members something shocking.
EpicFailure
Rantai be so pro, rank 2 in both guard and labor.
How much labor does klubek have anyway?

And talking about the crusaders, one just attacked me and failed.
Surprised as I haven't been attacked for ages, due to my lack of presence, I guess? o3o

Guess I will be pumping my guard to 100~150k as well.
Azure_Kite
I know a few of us lower levelled players so far are being targeted by Vyse and Dannya. I can stand up to Dannya, but I need more guard and attack for Vyse. He knocks out half my health per hit.
Rantai
Lol my rank 2 labour means nothing with klubek at 820k. My guard... let's just say the competition is not as fierce.

Also about being attacked, I wish I could actually do something about it, I can only do 2 newbie attacks per day (my level gives me a grand total of 12 non newbie targets, 11 of which I cannot touch).
NoHitter
The competition of guard among us rank 8-15 is fierce though :(
The ones without Estates are having a hard time keeping up.
EpicFailure
Well, guess I'm their new target or at least Vyse. They're failing badly though.
Azure_Kite
Log into SG, past three four events are hospitalisations within the space of three hours. Fun fun.

Rose Vermillion beat you up. (no club)
Mirage beat you up. (crusaders)
Naoto Shiragami beat you up. (crusaders)
Vyse beat you up. (crusaders)
EpicFailure
How does this work?

My hp seems to go above sometimes when I attack someone. Attacked Vyse and Dannyan for fun, they only did 1's on me sadly, about 50% from both.

Inb4 getting attacked now. Since I attacked Dannyan when he/she's still online. o3o
A possible reason to rise guard more now.
Crimmi
Everyday that i visit, my money keeps getting jacked >.>
EpicFailure
Ueno park is now open! Got bunch of junk though. :/

Food counts as drug right?
Azure_Kite
Got DN'd with the caption "FOOL... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" after attacking dannyan after knocking out my servant.

Self defense, sir.

It's good that he only does 1st to me now with 15k guard
Rantai
Teehee deathnotes.

Food doesn't count as drugs, spam away with those.

And Ueno Park is just.... lols.
NoHitter
I "found" 20,000 yen in the bushes.
I guess people like leaving 20,000 yen around.
EpicFailure
How much tickets did you guys used?
Azure_Kite
I've used about 70 so far.
EpicFailure
Heh, finally a successful ride to the infirmary by someone. Crusader of course, Death~.
Sadly, the person is about twice my level. 65, maybe I should really have leveled myself more back than for more energy.

and Zeverage/Yandere be trolling with blank name since you can't be clicked. You can still be found easily though, lol704. :O
Zeverage
Only the most tech savvy people shall be able to find my profile!
NoHitter
Someone want to give me some free tickets?
*get hopes up*

Edit:
In other news, Everyone in the top 13 all have Estates, except the #1 guy :(
No wonder I can't get higher than that...
show more