The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Hatsune Miku wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

apparently, 5 1-votes in the past hour. let’s make this the new final answer then?
nonono worse than final answer
gogogo then
eldnl
Why you unrank this? this makes some difference?

Also 360 is the correct bpm, not 720, not 180. But both works too.
Rii_old_1

Hernan wrote:

Half time is gay
Houraisan-Kaguya
2B's victory
friend0k23

Blue Dragon wrote:

Cookiezi's replay is also bugged, but not to the point where Rucker beats him.

In fact, all of the replays are bugged - the scores in the ranking are the right thing.

your stupid
Crimmi

friend0k23 wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Cookiezi's replay is also bugged, but not to the point where Rucker beats him.

In fact, all of the replays are bugged - the scores in the ranking are the right thing.

your stupid
You never learn, don't you?
friend0k23
what is there to learn teech me pls
RusticKey
Meet friendok... you're still here?
Topic Starter
Mismagius
no spamming crap in my thread, thanks
friend0k23
im about to leave again

argh can't delete post
RusticKey

friend0k23 wrote:

im about to leave again

argh can't delete post
Please leave.
NeoRainier
Too many trollvotes....this map doesn't deserve this treatment.
And i like how it feels in autoplay.
And i also like ono's taikodiff...even if i rage on some wtfpatterns lol
Ibuki Suika

Houraisan-Kaguya wrote:

2B's victory
oh you
Louis Cyphre
The reason of such rate is pretty obvious. People don't like such speedcore maps, once you said me BD when i got ranked MadMachine. Map is well done in symmetry style, but we know all, quality of map is not really important nowadays.
MMzz

NeoRainier wrote:

Too many trollvotes....this map doesn't deserve this treatment.
And i like how it feels in autoplay.
And i also like ono's taikodiff...even if i rage on some wtfpatterns lol
What wtf patterns, Ono's taiko is super easy lol.
Backfire

Louis Cyphre wrote:

People don't like such speedcore maps
I'm sure they would if someone mapped it well .w.
Im pretty sure people love Matzcore. Lolicore is a derivative of speedcore, after all.
Mad Machine wasn't bad either.

It's just shit like this that makes people think they can map whatever they want "within the rules" and get them ranked.

If not 1 person can FC your map regularly, I think it's time to rethink how you approached it.

And I would normally LIKE this map, but I think stuff like this effects the community in a negative way. We shouldn't be making things hard just for the sake of them being hard. Really think about "will people find this fun, and if so, how many?"

But you're the MAT, im just some taiko kid, what do I know. I overmap all the fucking time orz
Garr
ok seriously tell me who I am because Im just sick.garr?or what? or cookiesie or rucker or uan or val108 woich one?
OzzyOzrock
I rated one because the COLORS ARE VERY BAD WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.
Leader

Mirage
LALALALA
knjiga
I believed in Cookiezi :).
Topic Starter
Mismagius
...wow.
Horai_old

knjiga wrote:

yes!!!

at all half timers: IN YOUR FACE NOOOBS!
Gorlum
gogo with hr+hd
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Backfire wrote:

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Im pretty sure people love Matzcore. Lolicore is a derivative of speedcore, after all.

It's just shit like this that makes people think they can map whatever they want "within the rules" and get them ranked.

If not 1 person can FC your map regularly, I think it's time to rethink how you approached it.

And I would normally LIKE this map, but I think stuff like this effects the community in a negative way. We shouldn't be making things hard just for the sake of them being hard. Really think about "will people find this fun, and if so, how many?"
I think you haven't heard the song enough times to know why I mapped it this way.

The song itself asks to be hard - I won't map an easy AR9 insane to hurrderp see everybody HD+HR fc easily.

The song ASKS for a ridiculous map and you can pretty much hear that easily. I thought Taiko mappers knew how to listen to a song well and see the difficulty of a map by that, but I seem to be wrong.
MMzz

Backfire wrote:

Louis Cyphre wrote:

But you're the MAT, im just some taiko kid, what do I know. I overmap all the fucking time orz

/people complain that it to hard now, when in a year it won't be considered hard.

example: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1391

Plus that map has been approved not even a week, it might take time for someone to FC.
kriers
if this map isn't considered hard in 1 year, I'll eat my hat. There are limits :lol:
MMzz
Not when asians are involved
Gorlum
Backfire always whine about difficulty. He just has his own point of view and don't give a fuck about opinions of other players. Personally i can't even do this map without no fail, still i realize that there is a group of people who enjoy this challenge, and even if this map is extremely hard, it's actually possible to FC. So why don't give a chance for a top players to measure their skill? It's sad that not everyone can realize that.
P.S. Oh that new page
Backfire

gorlum wrote:

Backfire always whine about difficulty. He just has his own point of view and don't give a fuck about opinions of other players. Personally i can't even do this map without no fail, still i realize that there is a group of people who enjoy this challenge, and even if this map is extremely hard, it's actually possible to FC. So why don't give a chance for a top players to measure their skill? It's sad that not everyone can realize that.
P.S. Oh that new page
Who are you and why have you been stalking me to find out if I don't like difficulty? Have you ever seen my taikocalypse maps? They are literally some of the hardest taiko maps ever.

I've complained about different kinds of difficulties.

This is the kind of difficulty that makes things difficult for new players.

People are gonna be like "Oh he can do this well im gonna map like this ALL THE TIME"

It's not unrankable, it's not horrible, but I feel like it's unfair.

If you keep pushing and pushing and pushing the limits, the game starts getting unfair, because more and more believe this kind of thing is ok.

I am guilty of doing the same thing, and I regret it. I feel like taiko is becoming this way, but oh well, this is standard.

BTW this is what im trying to say "if this map isn't considered hard in 1 year, I'll eat my hat. There are limits"
Gorlum
I'm not stalking you, few random posts in other topics were enough for me to understand what kind of person you are.
You're reasoning that this is not appropriate for new players... Ahem! How old is this game? Also this is approved map so newbies can go to a ranked maps' sandbox, there're a LOT of casual maps.
Obviously there is a limit for a human abilities, and this map can be pretty close to that point , but is it really that bad to have few maps like this? Also i'm sure that existing of this map do not mean that a lot of people will start to map over9000 bpm speedcore, and there are still tons of casual maps being ranked every day in ranked and even in approved sections.
I do not try to offend you or someone else, mind you. I'm just trying to say that maps like this do not deserve this kind of treatment and variety is nice.
Sakura
@gorlum: I think Backfire is more concerned about mappers going "Hey he can do this so i can do this too in my map" for other maps then new players wont have much to play because everything will be challenging.

In either case, the discussion regarding difficulty is valid, but if i see anyone starting to insult each other, or trolling or posting pointless stuff in this thread i may need to start deleting posts (or lock the thread)
Backfire
I'm not even, hmm, complaining or flaming the map.
I'm just trying to reason with the possibility that this could lead to something unreasonable, however it's also likely that nothing will happen, so oh well.
Louis Cyphre
And i doubt that someone could mapped better then this version.

MATZcore is related with anime/moe/nyan stuff, also it has easier difficulties.
Mad Machine is also underrated, not such like this tbh, but below 9.0. If Champion difficulty got approved without other difficulties, then i would be same as this, maybe.
JMC

knjiga wrote:

this map for Cookiezi only.... :?
_Loop

Blue Dragon wrote:

If this gets approved I'm throwing myself over a bridge that's over a bridge....
go throw urself over a bridge that's over a bridge LOL XDDDDDD
gratz/o/
RusticKey

-LooP- wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

If this gets approved I'm throwing myself over a bridge that's over a bridge....
go throw urself over a bridge that's over a bridge LOL XDDDDDD
gratz/o/
Leveled bridge.
Congratulations, you just created an Inception.
Or not.
_-Zero-_
nice map. :)
Wishy

Louis Cyphre wrote:

The reason of such rate is pretty obvious. People don't like such speedcore maps, once you said me BD when i got ranked MadMachine. Map is well done in symmetry style, but we know all, quality of map is not really important nowadays.
Mad Machine sucks, seriously, it's just fun because lol 270 BPM streams (don't come saying "lol you hate it because you can't do it" since I got my score there in 2 plays), but the map itself is boring and I'd dare to say even bad. Your maps are usually fun but Mad Machine is horrible... mapping extreme BPM maps when you can't even play them does not allow you to feel how they play, which is why only elite players that can play extreme maps can do good high BPM maps (there may be exceptions, but just a few).

I know I sound rude but that's how it is, only fun on most speedcore maps is that they got 9999 BPM streams and that's it.
Sync
so

are we talking about a big black dick
show more