1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
Problem Details:
Whenever I download an Osu beatmap, it automatically gets deleted :( I use chrome. Whenever I download any other type of file (like images or UTAU USTs), they download fine. Its just Osu beatmap files im having this issue with. I tried looking for answers but couldn't find any to fix this problem. Is anyone else having this issue? can anyone fix and help please?

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
posted
Where are your beatmaps being deleted from? What indication do you get that they are being deleted?

After opening a downloaded beatmap file, it should be imported into osu! and deleted from your downloads folder.
posted
they automatically get deleted on their own before i can open them, it says chrome removed the file but it doesnt say why, and it never shows up in my game
posted
Are you having the same issue with other browsers? Is Chrome up to date? Do you have any AV software on your computer that could be causing the downloads to be removed?
posted

Death wrote:

Are you having the same issue with other browsers? Is Chrome up to date? Do you have any AV software on your computer that could be causing the downloads to be removed?
i use chrome. i tried firefox and it still wouldn't work. i have McAfee so im assuming thats whats blocking my downloads but i turned it off and my downloads are still being removed.
posted

Puppyy wrote:

Problem Details:
Whenever I download an Osu beatmap, it automatically gets deleted :( I use chrome. Whenever I download any other type of file (like images or UTAU USTs), they download fine. Its just Osu beatmap files im having this issue with. I tried looking for answers but couldn't find any to fix this problem. Is anyone else having this issue? can anyone fix and help please?

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
check yo recycling bin this happens to me :^)