forum

[Archived] Setting up Huion 420

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShintoroSan
Problem Details:
Just got my Huion 420 today, as i wanted a cheap tablet for OSU! as a starter. But i am having a bit of trouble setting it up correctly to correspond with OSU!.

What to do? The tablet works fine, but i feel like it is not doing right atm. (Maybe it is because i am newbie to tablets, and what it does it what its supposed to do)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
Are you having technical issues with your tablet, or are you just having trouble playing as well as you used to?

If you have been playing for this entire time with a mouse your skill level will probably regress for a bit while learning how to play with a tablet.
Topic Starter
ShintoroSan
I got it to work. But i am having a tough time finding a comfortable position for my arm and hand, when i am playing with the tablet, aswell as holding the pen (i have quite big hands) :P
Topic Starter
ShintoroSan
And also. I saw somewhere that you can only use a certain area of your tablet (dunno if this is possible on the Huion 420) :)
Death
If you have the drivers for your tablet installed you should be able to change the active area/ work area of your tablet under "Advanced Settings".
LocT-

Death wrote:

If you have the drivers for your tablet installed you should be able to change the active area/ work area of your tablet under "Advanced Settings".

my verson doesnt show the advance settings button
Death
Do you even have the same tablet?
Kittylion
I have a huion tablet and i am having the same problem looking for the area setting.
Raphsuu
any solution?
THAT_otaku

Raphsuu wrote:

any solution?
Please dont respond to old posts, make a new topic for your issue in the main help forum instead