forum

When will you die?

posted
Total Posts
show more
pandaBee
The deciding factor for lifespan is BMI and alcohol consumption. Sounds legit.
- ScandinaviA -

pandaBee wrote:

The deciding factor for lifespan is BMI and alcohol consumption. Sounds legit.
Country is also important
I tried changing only this factor and got a 21 years(Taiwan), a 91 years(Hong Kong)
Offdensen
3 days because flu oof
E m i
I don't want to die yet ;; I want to at least live until I'm 35 or something

edit: I feel a sharp pain in my left lung and can't breathe goodbye pulmonary embolism is here and came for me literally right as my life was getting worth living
abraker
I want to live long enough that I won't be able to keep up with technology. When I become a caveman of the future like what a caveman is to us, then it's time to go.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

edit: I feel a sharp pain in my left lung and can't breathe goodbye pulmonary embolism is here and came for me literally right as my life was getting worth living
Don worri, I'm sure they can cure any disease even cancer in the future
Lyawi
At time of testing you are 17 years, 11 months and 10 days old.
Based on our calculations you will die on: Tuesday, 29th July 2087
You will live to be 87 years, 5 months and 0 days old!

xD
E m i

szkiller wrote:

Don worri, I'm sure they can cure any disease even cancer in the future
Meow it stopped after 3 hours so ok (that shouldn't be how pulmonary embolisms work but ok...)

Do you think they will cure derealization? xd it actually makes me shit at osu because I can't focus/see/perceive strongly enough to make the thoughts responsible for reading. Blank stare only (Yes osu most important thing in life)
Flanster
that thing is so old
pandaBee

Momiji wrote:

Meow it stopped after 3 hours so ok (that shouldn't be how pulmonary embolisms work but ok...)

Do you think they will cure derealization? xd it actually makes me shit at osu because I can't focus/see/perceive strongly enough to make the thoughts responsible for reading. Blank stare only (Yes osu most important thing in life)
Wtf are you ok momi :(
Naimae

Momiji wrote:

Momiji wrote:

hey
idk but
that sounds like a side effect of something much deeper?

also please do your best to not fucking die

hey

be good to yourself becuase you're worth it okay?
E m i

pandaBee wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Wtf are you ok momi :(
Probably yes because my probability of dying is low no matter how unreasonably worried I get ;w;

citremi wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Momiji wrote:

hey

idk but

that sounds like a side effect of something much deeper?

also please do your best to not fucking die

hey

be good to yourself becuase you're worth it okay?
i don't think i am worth it but i'm trying to be worth it and to not die ;;

so thaanks :D

maybe i care too much but i really really really need to live for 2 more years
Eurocat
i eat so much mcdonalds that i might as well just die tomorrow
abraker

Momiji wrote:

I want to at least live until I'm 35 or something
35 is still young
E m i

Eurocat wrote:

i eat so much mcdonalds that i might as well just die tomorrow
i'm on the junk food + vitamin/mineral supplements team

abraker wrote:

Momiji wrote:

I want to at least live until I'm 35 or something
35 is still young
not for me, i would be very happy if i could reach 35... every single year i stay alive is milestone for me. at 35 i would be done with every major thing and living a calm life (not necessarily calm life? well yeah not necessarily but assuming all goes ok.)
abraker

Momiji wrote:

not for me, i would be very happy if i could reach 35... every single year i stay alive is milestone for me. at 35 i would be done with every major thing and living a calm life (not necessarily calm life? well yeah not necessarily but assuming all goes ok.)
Sometimes I don't get why people aim so low. Sure a calm life is nice, but can also get boring. Not saying to face danger, but to face progression toward something higher. Just ending it like that without any achievement and with lasting impact is just depressing to think about. It's like you never existed to begin with.
-Hannabi
From so much eating fast food. (*´・v・)
E m i

abraker wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Sometimes I don't get why people aim so low. Sure a calm life is nice, but can also get boring. Not saying to face danger, but to face progression toward something higher. Just ending it like that without any achievement and with lasting impact is just depressing to think about. It's like you never existed to begin with.
i aim so low because my life was always very stressful, my childhood was horrible and teenage years were wasted

for me a calm life would be progression in itself and i do have a lot of stuff to take care of and fix and improve in the next 2-5 years.
Ashton
I will be immortal. I am a gift from god; a gift that can never expires gift that is always exciting to use.

I will never die for I am immortal, and it is I who will open the eyes of those who are corrupt.

Remember me.
Acknowledge me.
And god may forgive your sins.you ignorant fool slugs.
Armin
it seems like sephiroth came back before the release of FF7-remake
_SkyFall
At time of testing you are 16 years, 2 months and 1 days old

You will live to be 66 years, 6 months and 12 days old!

Well, not too bad tbh
Zozimoto
Monday
17th March
Serraionga
At time of testing you are 21 years, 0 months and 17 days old.

You will live to be 82 years, 8 months and 10 days old!

The Countdown Begins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

abraker

Serraionga wrote:

At time of testing you are 21 years, 0 months and 17 days old.

You will live to be 82 years, 8 months and 10 days old!

The Countdown Begins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I recognize that gif
Puri_old_1
Based on our calculations you will die on: Wednesday, 9th September 2076

You will live to be 81 years, 9 months and 18 days old!

Well damn... That's a long time :,<
E m i

Puri wrote:

Based on our calculations you will die on: Wednesday, 9th September 2076

You will live to be 81 years, 9 months and 18 days old!

Well damn... That's a long time :,<
right? lol i can't imagine living what it tells me i can
Bloom
At time of testing you are 16 years, 7 months and 19 days old.
Current age in: Days: (6,076), Weeks: (868), Months: (203)
Based on our calculations you will die on: Tuesday, 19th September 2073

You will live to be 72 years, 2 months and 26 days old!

-------
Well I probably wouldn't even think of living any longer than that.

First of all I would have to face the average stupidity levels rising exponentially. I'll kill myself before I become stupid from being surrounded by idiots.

Secondly, I would rather live a short live than to live my potential years in pain and agony due to my body slowly collapsing under me. I'm sure that I would not enjoy life if I had to live under constant pain.
Achromalia
a little shitpost-y but if I actually felt motivated to die I could actually die within the next few days or so because of this song

so uhh yeah

E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

a little shitpost-y but if I actually felt motivated to die I could actually die within the next few days or so because of this song

so uhh yeah

grr i wish it was a map. if mapped right it would be fit 100% for my skillset, it's just the right bpm, just the right length of "streams" and stuff, and the song is very nice.
Achromalia

Momiji wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

so uhh yeah

grr i wish it was a map. if mapped right it would be fit 100% for my skillset, it's just the right bpm, just the right length of "streams" and stuff, and the song is very nice.
I KNOW RIGHT

FUCK

THIS SONG IS AMAZING

and it makes me want to die

that's nice :)
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

and it makes me want to die

that's nice :)
N-no, it's not. ;w;
Achromalia
I mean it's kinda cool how it managed to actually make me feel a little suicidal.

no worries I'm not actually going to do it but holy fuck does it make me want to

that's about it xD

sorry ;w;
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I mean it's kinda cool how it managed to actually make me feel a little suicidal.

no worries I'm not actually going to do it but holy fuck does it make me want to

that's about it xD

sorry ;w;

Just do it
Achromalia

szkiller wrote:

that's about it xD

sorry ;w;

Just do it
DEW IT
Saturnalize

szkiller wrote:

that's about it xD

sorry ;w;

Just do it
for logan paul
ColdTooth
"Based on our calculations you will die on: Saturday, 17th July 2077"

Hahahaha, okay. I'll be dead by then.
Saturnalize
can't wait
Doggebi
Somewhen