forum

Paul Bazooka - SigNalize [OsuMania|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJBurbz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 2:42:49 PM

Artist: Paul Bazooka
Title: SigNalize
Source: DJ Max Ray
Tags: DJMAX DJ Max Ray Electro Trance
BPM: 132
Filesize: 28485kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. 4K HD - 4Key (2.88 stars, 820 notes)
  2. 4K NM - 4Key (2.39 stars, 536 notes)
  3. 6K HD - 6Key (3.54 stars, 975 notes)
  4. 6K NM - 6Key (2.44 stars, 639 notes)
  5. Hard (3.19 stars, 243 notes)
  6. Normal (2.04 stars, 163 notes)
Download: Paul Bazooka - SigNalize
Download: Paul Bazooka - SigNalize (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a fully hit sounded map. All notes are co-dependent witht the song, so you'll hear mistakes if you make one. This map is primarily focused on mania gameplay.

~Enjoy!~

P.S. It took me weeks to finish this T_T
Arzenvald
is this map going for ranked? there's a lot ranking criteria issue you need to fix before you continue, here are some of them :

> keysound file uses mp3 file, i am not sure if using mp3 is "safe", since by the nature of the mp3 file format itself, there's always a delay on each keysound which affect the playability, its against ranking criteria where hitsound should never have any delay, its recommended that you ask some BN / QAT to resolve this.

> the difficulty spread also a problem, you have missing difficulty each keymode, you need to map 4K with NM, HD, MX, SC, also 6K with NM, HD, MX, SC.
(the current mapset spread also against osu!mania ranking criteria where different key mode counts as different game mode)

but ranking criteria aside, guess what, i personally love the way you map the whole thing, the map itself is topnotch, good job *-*

[6K // SC]
rename to 6K SC

00:52:893 (52893|1) - check aimod, there's 2 notes overlapping each other, move one somewhere else

don't kudos this post since this is not an actual modding post.
good luck dude!
Topic Starter
DJBurbz
I'm glad you liked the map :)

Yea, I noticed the overlapping notes and I've already fixed it. I'll be converting the hitsound files to .wav though I compared the studio record one to the one that I did and I didn't noticed any delays (or if there's such it's totally insignificant).

and yes, I do what this to be Ranked. I want everybody to enjoy it, for casual players to serious level ones.