1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
• Important notice •

This forum will be ignored and I'll create a new skin into PKM-150 Skin next year, not sure if I could but at the moment, the download link is disabled.

At the meantime, there's nothing else you could do but... sorry.

I'll improve my editing skills someday.

Don't worry, I'll be back. Unless if I bought a laptop.
posted

CBullet wrote:

Mixed skins aren't allowed on this subforum. If you'd like to share your mixed skin, please feel free to do so on your own userpage! A mixed skin is one that uses elements that aren't made by the creator, and usually are taken from a website. (osuskinner for example) Please avoid doing this in the future, as all following threads will be locked or wastelanded.

Here are the forum rules: t/318193
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

CBullet wrote:

Mixed skins aren't allowed on this subforum. If you'd like to share your mixed skin, please feel free to do so on your own userpage! A mixed skin is one that uses elements that aren't made by the creator, and usually are taken from a website. (osuskinner for example) Please avoid doing this in the future, as all following threads will be locked or wastelanded.

Here are the forum rules: t/318193
Wait, I did not.
posted
screenshots would be usefull
posted

yungspirit wrote:

screenshots would be usefull
He did provide screenshots...
posted
This skin looks like a mess. It doesnt really feel like an eevee skin, it just feels like a normal skin where you put some eeveees on.
posted
Blatant photoshop cutouts ......................
show more