1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

show more
posted
very dead

catch open

only GD for taiko, still have smth to mod this week
posted
Mapset : Kitsune^2 - SKUGGIN' AROUND
Prefered Mod Method : NM
posted

Kuya Frex wrote:

Mapset : Kitsune^2 - SKUGGIN' AROUND
Prefered Mod Method : NM
Sure things. I'll come to you ASAP
posted
NM request:

Let's have some Apple :>

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/799327#fruits/1701144

Thanks
posted

Kyle Y wrote:

NM request:

Let's have some Apple :>

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/799327#fruits/1701144

Thanks
Welcome and enjoy our queue. One of my fav songs. So ok. I'll mod it asap :wink:
posted
Mapset : Rita - Winter Diamond
Prefered Mod Method : NM

Thanks in advance!
posted
Hello thur
Mapset : FELT - Flower Flag (MZC Echoes the Spring Liquid Mix)
Prefered Mod Method : NM
posted

Dilectus wrote:

Hello thur
Mapset : FELT - Flower Flag (MZC Echoes the Spring Liquid Mix)
Prefered Mod Method : NM
Yeah well it's 2:54 mins song but ok. Seems song is good

-Luminate wrote:

Mapset : Rita - Winter Diamond
Prefered Mod Method : NM

Thanks in advance!
Wew Lumi. You found me

Both accepted. Please wait till I come to your mapset ^

CLOSED
posted
Not die yet

Taiko Open peeps, lemme roast smth
posted
Hey Taiko NM req o/
Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/808205/#taiko/1696049
Hope you like mid-bpm J-pop :)
Thanks!
posted
posted
i can do more, keep posting

btw do they know i can map taiko ? only got 1 GD req since i open this que
posted
Poiiiiii!

NM req
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/809218#taiko/1698043

Thanks for considering, enjoy your weekend!
posted
NM, I may do M4M though

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/203663#fruits/481214

Thank you!
posted
poiboi
nm req, 2 diffs (hybrid)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/802789#taiko/1709421
name: Luis Fonsi & Stefflon Don - Calypso

THIS IS NOT A MEME
thanks in advance
posted

Ulqui wrote:

poiboi
nm req, 2 diffs (hybrid)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/802789#taiko/1709421
name: Luis Fonsi & Stefflon Don - Calypso

THIS IS NOT A MEME
thanks in advance
despacito 3 ?

i'll close this que for now
just let this despacito end my day
posted
well, do ppl map anime in taiko ?

its open
posted
Yahallo
NM taiko please, thank you.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/860003/#taiko/1799433
posted
Hello~
NM taiko thanks!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/866960
Hope you like J-pop!
posted
You say taiko queue? I'd like to request NM then
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/849104
Thanks in advance
show more
Please sign in to reply.