forum

HELP ME CHOOSE MY NEW KEYBOARD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
graceann147
So I play Mania... a lot... aaaand i pretty much busted my keyboard.

Rn im really stuck between 2 keyboards that i really like! The first Keyboard i have more information on and know more about. The second one I FELL IN LOVE with the back lighting but it's also cheaper and i don't want to sacrifice the life span and accuracy just for a cooler effect.

Help me out a bit. Is there really a major difference in quality between the two? What should i get?

option 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90pqRcXibek

option 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZJQNQ58ao
Implojin
Get a Ducky with MX Silvers

Or wait for keyboards with the new low profile cherry switches to become available
pandaBee
Get the one that makes your heart go doki doki
winber1
rank 61,182
Akanagi

Implojin wrote:

Get a Ducky
Yes

Implojin wrote:

MX Silvers
No.
Used these for a looong time and they sucked for both osu! and typing. Don't recommend. Silvers sound good on paper but are actually worse than any other switch.

Once you go black you never go back.
E m i

Rayne wrote:

Implojin wrote:

Get a Ducky
Yes

Implojin wrote:

MX Silvers
No.
Used these for a looong time and they sucked for both osu! and typing. Don't recommend. Silvers sound good on paper but are actually worse than any other switch.

Once you go black you never go back.
once you go cherry mx black low profile you never go back
honestly i'm so mad at the switches that have the actuation point 321876231 kilometers above the bottom out point

that's not good for acc and is the biggest reason why pressing the keys consistently makes your acc better - you can't feel the actuation point, only the bottom out point -_-
Akanagi

Momiji wrote:

honestly i'm so mad at the switches that have the actuation point 321876231 kilometers above the bottom out point

that's not good for acc and is the biggest reason why pressing the keys consistently makes your acc better - you can't feel the actuation point, only the bottom out point -_-

Definitely sounds good. Of course I hear about this now that I already invested in my current keyboard. D:
Topic Starter
graceann147

Rayne wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Definitely sounds good. Of course I hear about this now that I already invested in my current keyboard. D:
Hate to say it but I don’t know much about Keyboards so all these words are kinda gibrish. I mean both are blue switches but I heard Red was better idk. What’s so bad about the VaVa one again? Is There a major time delay or something?

Which one is better of the 2?
pandaBee
When a murrikan cant english as well as a pole and german. I blame the bloated, socialized and plagued with unions public education system
Topic Starter
graceann147

pandaBee wrote:

When a murrikan cant english as well as a pole and german. I blame the bloated, socialized and plagued with unions public education system
Well boo hoo that’s not what we are talking about rn. I’m short on time because I need to figure out if I need to recall my order before it’s shipped.