forum

[ABANDONED] osu!replayViewer - Share your osu! performance to everyone

posted
Total Posts
show more
DroidBass
Submitted my first replay :D

How do I select the skin I want to show in the video?
Topic Starter
Ekode

DroidBass wrote:

Submitted my first replay :D

How do I select the skin I want to show in the video?

Nice !

In the next update (this week I think), user accounts will be added and the option to choose your skin and dim will follow ;)
Topic Starter
Ekode

New update - User accounts

A new update is live on the website

view the complete changelog here : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.1.5
Ender Lain

osu!ID :thinking:
Topic Starter
Ekode

Izect Ztenz wrote:

: ok_hand:
kiran

Izect Ztenz wrote:

big brain xD
Nelcht
When i can used my skin ? :)
Topic Starter
Ekode

NEW UPDATE - Custom skin and other things...

Finally this update is live !

To view the changelog, click here : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.1.6

Hope you enjoy !
pingal1ty
Hi there! Couple quick questions, what are the benefits from registering in the website? Also I have a 10 minute marathon with over 99% acc that I'd like to record, any plans for this? Or perhaps a manual help !! :))
Topic Starter
Ekode

pingal1ty wrote:

Hi there! Couple quick questions, what are the benefits from registering in the website? Also I have a 10 minute marathon with over 99% acc that I'd like to record, any plans for this? Or perhaps a manual help !! :))

Hi ^^,

With an user account you can :
- Configure every replays with your username (skin and dim).
- Show a list for your replays.
- (soon) Show favorite replay list.

For the 10min replay I could upload it manually. But I dosen't have infinite disk space :/
pingal1ty

codevirtuel wrote:

pingal1ty wrote:

Hi ^^,

For the 10min replay I could upload it manually. But I dosen't have infinite disk space :/

Hey codevirtual, thanks for the reply, I don't really like to keep the replay on your server and waste space, its just more because I'd like to just upload it to my youtube channel and my computer is crap for recording, that's why in the past I used osurecord and now osureplayviewer, it would be really kind from you if you could just give me the mp4 so I can have in my channel, thank you so much! Btw will register now knowing all this, thanks again!
Topic Starter
Ekode

pingal1ty wrote:

codevirtuel wrote:

pingal1ty wrote:

Hi ^^,

Hey codevirtual, thanks for the reply, I don't really like to keep the replay on your server and waste space, its just more because I'd like to just upload it to my youtube channel and my computer is crap for recording, that's why in the past I used osurecord and now osureplayviewer, it would be really kind from you if you could just give me the mp4 so I can have in my channel, thank you so much! Btw will register now knowing all this, thanks again!

Hey !
Because my disk storage is much higher that before, you can now upload replays up to 10min max.

Also, you can download the original source in .mp4 on the replay page with the "Source" button.

Have fun ;)
pingal1ty

codevirtuel wrote:

pingal1ty wrote:

codevirtuel wrote:

pingal1ty wrote:

Hi ^^,

Hey !
Because my disk storage is much higher that before, you can now upload replays up to 10min max.

Also, you can download the original source in .mp4 on the replay page with the "Source" button.

Have fun ;)

Hey codevirtuel! Still not working :'( I get error=8 Only under 5 min map allowed!
Topic Starter
Ekode
Hey codevirtuel! Still not working :'( I get error=8 Only under 5 min map allowed!

Does your replay is more that 10min (like 10:05) or less ?
pingal1ty

codevirtuel wrote:

Does your replay is more that 10min (like 10:05) or less ?

http://puu.sh/ARlDL/90a1442fc4.png 10:53, thought it was just 10 cuz 10 songs 20 sec each but its a bit more, lol.
pingal1ty
Site is down now btw, 500 internal error.
Juuuuuuuuul
hi, site is up and working now.

my feedback:
i tried it a couple times, and it work pretty well.
i tried the skin selection feature, but on the video, the defaut skin is still used.
suggestion for a feature : hitsound volume selector. (because sometimes it's very loud on some maps)

keep up the good job Codevirtuel, your work allow me to share replays with my friends and it's great !
Topic Starter
Ekode

Update v0.1.7 is now live !

Hello !

Since the beginning of this project, the website needed some revisions.
So, I've redone almost every pages to simplify the usage of it.

Hope you I'll enjoy this update :)

complete changelog : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.1.7
Juuuuuuuuul
ty for the update, i tried and got an error :
Topic Starter
Ekode

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

ty for the update, i tried and got an error :

Fixed !
loveleft
setting the background dim to 100 doesn't appear to work with a custom skin, and is there a way to turn off hit lighting? great site otherwise though!
-Chico
If you could add an option to link my youtube account so it uploads videos there that would be perfect.
pingal1ty
Stuck for 30 minutes and I'm #1 in Queue. Guess something not working properly.
Topic Starter
Ekode
I've made some improvements on the website.
for more info (as usual) go to my github page : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.1.9
Toshima
Please make a volume slider on site. Music sound so loud and i can't do anything
Topic Starter
Ekode

Toshima wrote:

Please make a volume slider on site. Music sound so loud and i can't do anything

It because you use chrome (I think). For no reason they disabled the volume slider on theirs players.
It works on firefox, opera and even on microsoft edge...
Toshima

codevirtuel wrote:

Toshima wrote:

It because you use chrome (I think). For no reason they disabled the volume slider on theirs players.
It works on firefox, opera and even on microsoft edge...

yes, i'm using chrome, but anyway need to fix this problem because many people using chrome like me.
Also, like your project, very comfortably, but you need to work on the processing speed.
I wish good luck and success in the development!
Aishi
nc replay viewer! btw can i exit my tab? when waiting til it finished uploading? or just keep it open?
loveleft
could you please enable an option to remove hit lighting (the circles that appear after a note is hit)?
Juuuuuuuuul
i tried it again and everythings is working well, nice work ! :)
Some more customisation options would be nice, like enable/disable using the video or storyboard, hitsounds from map or from skin etc..
ty and keep the good work up !
Topic Starter
Ekode

Aishi wrote:

nc replay viewer! btw can i exit my tab? when waiting til it finished uploading? or just keep it open?

Thx !
When your replay is uploaded (if you see the progress page),
your can close your tab, this page is only for information ;)

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

i tried it again and everythings is working well, nice work ! :)
Some more customisation options would be nice, like enable/disable using the video or storyboard, hitsounds from map or from skin etc..
ty and keep the good work up !

Thank you ^^

More replays customisation is in TODO list.
For now I'm working on smartphone adaptation with the website (and it takes me a lot of time :b )

Enjoy !
Hiro Izawa
My replay isn't rendering well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOeyRp0RYz8
Topic Starter
Ekode

Kamasado wrote:

My replay isn't rendering well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOeyRp0RYz8

The storyboard was too complex :
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5b930894178a3
loveleft
works really well now, thanks!
CrappySalami
It works great. But how exactly does this all work?
Topic Starter
Ekode

SplitPeaSoups wrote:

It works great. But how exactly does this all work?

First of all, Thank you ! ^^

It's simpler that it looks :
  1. The website analyze the replay content (playerId, beatmapId, play mod, mods, etc...)
  2. Put the file in waiting list
  3. A java client download the .osk when he is 1#
  4. Launch it like a user would do on his osu! client
  5. Record it
  6. Encode with ffmpeg
  7. And finally upload it on the website

Voila ;)
Topic Starter
Ekode

New update - Smartphone integration v0.2.0

After a lot of work on re-designing the website for mobiles user, Browse osu!replayViewer is a lot easier on phones now ;)

As always see the entire changelog here : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.2.0

Hope you I'll enjoy this new update !
Rythmic

codevirtuel wrote:

New update - Smartphone integration v0.2.0

After a lot of work on re-designing the website for mobiles user, Browse osu!replayViewer is a lot easier on phones now ;)

As always see the entire changelog here : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/releases/tag/v0.2.0

Hope you I'll enjoy this new update !

when will the uploads continue?

also what you are doing is amazing keep it up!
skyrecruit
could we have a cursor size customizer?
Albanian_Virus
I don't know why but it also doesn't work for me. First it says that the User doesn't exists then I keep getting this here.
https://imgur.com/a/63CN4Bs
The replay is by me and not anyone else so no clue what I do wrong. Help, please!
show more