1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development

Should I upload replays to youtube ?

83.64% 46
16.36% 9
Total votes: 55
Please sign in to vote.
posted
Really glad to hear man, I'll def be following this project :D.
posted

codevirtuel wrote:

shmokebud wrote:

Hey I uploaded a replay and it ended up being glitched out. Can you remove it so I can try to upload it again? https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a9d7a5c011de
Done, It's was an issue from my encoder. Now replays should be fixed.

Enjoy
Hello there, the replays of mine had the same issue, can you remove my replays please?
posted

Outr4geous wrote:

Hello there, the replays of mine had the same issue, can you remove my replays please?
Yes, but can I have your replay url ?
posted

codevirtuel wrote:

Outr4geous wrote:

Hello there, the replays of mine had the same issue, can you remove my replays please?
Yes, but can I have your replay url ?
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a9c671d7165c

https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a9c38b2428b9

here you have, thank you very much.
posted

Outr4geous wrote:

codevirtuel wrote:

Outr4geous wrote:

Hello there, the replays of mine had the same issue, can you remove my replays please?
Yes, but can I have your replay url ?
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a9c671d7165c

https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a9c38b2428b9

here you have, thank you very much.
Done, enjoy and sorry for this bug :)
posted
May i send you some files from my CtB skin so you can add them into urs? Because CtB gameplay looks really bad..
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5aa59cca81603

( if you want to talk about this, you can pm me in french )
posted

Netherless wrote:

May i send you some files from my CtB skin so you can add them into urs? Because CtB gameplay looks really bad..
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5aa59cca81603

( if you want to talk about this, you can pm me in french )
Nice idea !
go ahead ;)
posted

codevirtuel wrote:

Netherless wrote:

May i send you some files from my CtB skin so you can add them into urs? Because CtB gameplay looks really bad..
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5aa59cca81603

( if you want to talk about this, you can pm me in french )
Nice idea !
go ahead ;)
Here you have: https://hifum.in/ctb.rar
Just drag the content of the archive into your skin folder.
PS: if ur browser tell u something like this it's just because i host my file on my own website which is not known ;)
posted

Netherless wrote:

Here you have: https://hifum.in/ctb.rar
Just drag the content of the archive into your skin folder.
PS: if ur browser tell u something like this it's just because i host my file on my own website which is not known ;)
And... Done
It should be prettier ;)

Thank you
posted
My replay got stuck in 20% progress...
Should have a option to "CANCEL" the upload to prevent this happens
(make sure that only the player that send the replay file can cancel, or others could cancel ur upload...)

https://osureplayviewer.xyz/progress.ph ... 7b2481e305
posted
@codevirtuel as a backup you could also upload to puu.sh instead of youtube. copyrighted songs and all that
posted
posted
found a typo in the site on the upload screen.
"Warning ! after 30 days your replay will be deleted from the website if you doesn't check the box"

Correct grammar would be:
"Warning! After 30 days your replay will be deleted from the website if you (don't/do not) check (the/this) box."
posted
posted
can I share my game replay on my own YouTube channel?
posted

Blankz_ wrote:

found a typo in the site on the upload screen.
"Warning ! after 30 days your replay will be deleted from the website if you doesn't check the box"

Correct grammar would be:
"Warning! After 30 days your replay will be deleted from the website if you (don't/do not) check (the/this) box."
Thanks :)
I'm not so great at english grammar :/
posted

codevirtuel wrote:

Thanks :)
I'm not so great at english grammar :/
np man. I'll be sure to point out any other ones i find :D.
posted

NoVaLian wrote:

https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5aabf1b2b4d77

this is bug? xd
Yes, I've fix this (I think...)
You can now reupload your replay
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5aa9bc90533fd

nice! ( ̄ε ̄〃)b

good luck for further updates and bug fixes :)
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5ab128d051340

Small Issue. It seems that the game decided to ask about refreshing the beatmap in the replay.

Other than that, this project looking great man. I've been looking for something like this when osu!record shut down.
Please sign in to reply.