1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted

Flanster wrote:

I'd say Alpha rather than Beta but looking forward to this project.
Okay, it's my first real project so it's hard to estimate the progress.
Thank you ^^
posted
Another thing I discovered is if I upload my old replays with my older username I get "You must have an osu account to upload". That means it won't work if someone changes their name?
posted
hell yeah!
posted

Flanster wrote:

Another thing I discovered is if I upload my old replays with my older username I get "You must have an osu account to upload". That means it won't work if someone changes their name?
Strange, I use the osu id for this verification. So if your old account has been deleted, the website think that the player doesn't exist.

So a name change will do nothing.

NB : i made a github issue for this https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/issues/2
posted


:thinking:
posted

Izect Ztenz wrote:



:thinking:
I was fixing a huge issue, now the website is back online.
Sorry for that
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a771b01ddbb2
Nice it worked, not sure how long it took to process.
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a78c345e8c2e
Love it. Can there be future options to control background dim, video, and skin?
posted

Nitrous wrote:

https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a78c345e8c2e
Love it. Can there be future options to control background dim, video, and skin?
First of all. Thank you :)
And for your proposal. Why not but it require more processing time, and for the moment i have only one processing computer. So I've added your idea in the list of future features.

Have fun ;D
posted
posted

Izect Ztenz wrote:

need halp pls

https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-repl ... b/issues/5
Are you sure those maps were played by you?
Because if not then you have to search by those users names.
posted

kiran wrote:

Are you sure those maps were played by you?
Because if not then you have to search by those users names.
yeah, i play it
as a proof here's the replay 1 | 2
posted

Izect Ztenz wrote:

kiran wrote:

Are you sure those maps were played by you?
Because if not then you have to search by those users names.
yeah, i play it
as a proof here's the replay 1 | 2
Trust me and look for "Izec" ;)

Now I will explain what happened, creator of this project did not think about the fact that someone might have spaces in his nickname.



Because in the replay at the end of your nickname there's character attached to it "" that you have to get rid off but because of that space in your name php code treats your nickname as a Izect, not Izect or Izect Ztenz.

Izect - 1 letter = Izec
Fix this please...

Also



this comment is not true.
posted

kiran wrote:

Izect Ztenz wrote:

kiran wrote:

Are you sure those maps were played by you?
Because if not then you have to search by those users names.
yeah, i play it
as a proof here's the replay 1 | 2
Trust me and look for "Izec" ;)

Now I will explain what happened, creator of this project did not think about the fact that someone might have spaces in his nickname.



Because in the replay at the end of your nickname there's character attached to it "" that you have to get rid off but because of that space in your name php code treats your nickname as a Izect, not Izect or Izect Ztenz.

Izect - 1 letter = Izec
Fix this please...

Also



this comment is not true.
Yeah, you right. I wasnt expecting this to happend.
I'll fix it fast as i can.

EDIT : Issue fixed !
posted
it's seems not like osurecord.weaboo.com , it's just upload 1 replay and waiting admin for record the replay. it's very hard bro if you just record 1by1
posted

-Troke- wrote:

it's seems not like osurecord.weaboo.com , it's just upload 1 replay and waiting admin for record the replay. it's very hard bro if you just record 1by1
Because it's not the same as osurecord. It just inspired me to do this project.
And it's not as hard as you can think.
posted
What he means is, unless you have automated recording this project will die pretty fast due to you losing interest, and I agree with that.
posted

Piotrekol wrote:

What he means is, unless you have automated recording this project will die pretty fast due to you losing interest, and I agree with that.
Recording is already automated. I have made a client that download the replay, record and send the record to my server.

In the future everyone may download this client and transform his computer into a recording device for the project.
posted
What are the hardware specs of recording machine? And what OS do you use?
posted
As you planned to "chose a skin", do you think that it would be a great idea for a user to be able to set a skin that he's using so replays of him use his skin ?

For example I have my own skin, so if a replay of me should be recorded it would be with my own skin that I can send on the website, or host with a permalink if you don't want to store it ?

EDIT: I've uploaded a mania replay a few days ago and it uploaded fine, but now I'm trying to upload this one : https://mega.nz/#!PRA3QDYI!CRF5jL2mhZvY ... eNUC8iIn-0

And it says it's not an osu replay
show more
Please sign in to reply.