forum

Ingame PP Counter of RealtimePPDisplayer[Work in Fullscreen]

posted
Total Posts
show more
CMegalodon
Is there a way to move counter to top mid or bottom right?
Blankz_

CMegalodon wrote:

Is there a way to move counter to top mid or bottom right?

yes, in config.ini you have to change the X, Y, XF, and YF values.
in the original post it explains which is which, but a quick rundown is:
X & Y = PP
XF & YF = misses, 100s, 50s.
My aim is shit-

LoPlomo wrote:

Here are the axes for this positioning if anyone want it under the score (resolution: 1920x1080)

Te amo ♥
Temperantia
Thx dude, this tutorial finally worked for me, after all the struggle I had to went through. The three main problems for me were, if can help some of you :

1. The use of dots instead of comas for the coordinates : 0.86 is wrong, you should go for 0,86. Well i guess it depends on your computer settings about decimal numbers;

2. The color and police settings : it took me some time before i realized the text was set up by default as black (0,0,0) and that the police size was also of 0. Btw, what does A stands for ?

3. When it all worked, i had to set up manually the path for the osu game files, as it was not installed at the same place at all.

However i stream casually but i noticed that for me, it looks quite fine (even though sometimes the text flashes in the middle of the screen),

but the watchers only see briefly and every 2 seconds at quick flash at the place the counters should be, and nothing at all the rest of the time. Any ideas ?
trbaba
when i change wpf for ingame ppshow is dead
Eeridel
The parameter "A" in "config.ini" is responsible for the transparency of the font. Initially, the value is "0" because of which you can not see the overlay, so put the value of "255".
trbaba

Eeridel wrote:

The parameter "A" in "config.ini" is responsible for the transparency of the font. Initially, the value is "0" because of which you can not see the overlay, so put the value of "255".
Same problem is continuing
JustJakka
So when i changed the output method and started sync it did nothing, no eula or smth like that. How to fix?
TheL0L
Great tool!! But I noticed a weird bug.. sometimes the overlay text gets jumps to the center for a frame or two, it's pretty distracting.. Any ideas what can cause this?
here is the config.ini if it can help somehow:

[config]
LoggerFile=Log.txt
Source=Bilibili
[Now Playing.NpFilter]
OsuFolderPath=
EnableAdvanceFeature=0
[Default Plug-ins.BiliBili]
Cookies=
RoomID=
[Default Plug-ins.Twitch]
HostChannelName=
DefaultClientID=esmhw2lcvrgtqw545ourqjwlg7twee
CurrentClientID=
IsUsingCurrentClientID=0
SOAuth=
[Default Plug-ins.DirectOSUIRCBot]
IRCBotName=
IRCBotPasswd=
IRCNick=
[OsuRTDataProvider.SettingIni]
ListenInterval=100
EnableTourneyMode=False
TeamSize=1
DebugMode=False
ForceOsuSongsDirectory=
GameMode=Auto
[RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni]
UseText=False
TextOutputPath=rtpp{0}.txt
DisplayHitObject=True
FontName=Segoe UI
PPFontSize=48
PPFontColor=FFFFFFFF
HitCountFontSize=24
HitCountFontColor=FFFFFFFF
BackgroundColor=00C2B4B4
WindowHeight=172
WindowWidth=280
SmoothTime=200
FPS=60
Topmost=True
WindowTextShadow=True
OutputMethods=ingame
DebugMode=False
PPFormat=${rtpp}pp
HitCountFormat=${n100}x100 ${n50}x50 ${nmiss}xMiss
RoundDigits=2
[RealTimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]
X=-0.99
XF=-0.99
Y=0.76
YF=0.7
R=255
G=255
B=255
A=220
FontSize=30
Font=Arial
n4Su
Hello, Anyone have solution for that? https://imgur.com/a/qE40o
I want to stream osu! but I doesn't want to have counter on my screen but only in overlay. (I using two output method: mmf and ingame)
johnoverlord
just says 0.00 pp
_angelok
In random times statistics shows in the center of screen for a moment, but mine is configured with the others coordinates. And, in 9 and 10 steps you mustn't use dot to separate values, you'll get error. It have been with me, but i understood that something wrong with that. You must to use comma.
Aquism
\

Can you help me with this problem i found out this PP Counter thing a month ago from Narrator and i Downloaded it and This Happens Until Now.
-Fly

Aquism wrote:

\

Can you help me with this problem i found out this PP Counter thing a month ago from Narrator and i Downloaded it and This Happens Until Now.

Try to update your WinRAR or reinstall with the latest update of WinRAR
_angelok

Aquism wrote:

\

I'm using 7-Zip and for me all works fine.
dashbug
it logs to console that it has been injected, but it isn't in osu. there is only weird green window (i edited cfg file)
Blankz_
Anyone else not having it show up on cutting edge?
Switching release stream to beta fixed it for me but it seems like it doesn't work on cutting edge. Anyone else having the same problem?
SilverZenith
eula stuff didnt show up so i cant type o i or stuff
help pls
Pururu
help PP overlay not show...
https://prnt.sc/iyxapo
Natsuzjehh
Hi there!
I'm getting this error:

https://prnt.sc/izdhuy

My desktop resolution is 1080p@30Hz (My tv can't do 60Hz in 1080p :/ )
My osu! resolution is 720p@60Hz
I tried running it windowed and 4:3, with FPS limit 120,999,Unlimited and VSync, compatibility mode, etc... but i'm still getting the same problem :(

Help me pls!
Thanks in advance :D

*Edit*
Answer to Aquism:
Check your virus defense, maybe it blocked the file, and now it's broken.
My archive is 293 662 bytes, if yours is 0 or significantly lower than mine then it's probably broken. Also, try 7Zip, it's much more reliable than WinRAR for 7Zs, ISOs and ZIPs.
[-Akira-]
oh very interesting
YaniFR
Why i got this error ?

https://imgur.com/a/a6mdf
ggnakacarlz
I had found some troubleshooting tips for this.

Dual GPUs seems not to work unless both the Sync and Osu! will play on the same GPU without the compatibility mode. Also, I tried only in newer NVIDIA Optimus/Intel dual GPU systems like GT 500 higher. Mine was on GT 840M/Intel 3000.
XyronZekori666
my overlay config is reseting everytime i start osu
what should i do/ what i maybe did wrong?
xBuneZ
Is this legal?
Jahrein
When i write "o i" it says "Loader.exe has stopped working." I did everything XYXFYF=0 , Compatibility , config.ini writing ingame , starting osu! after writing o i.

Screenshot: https://hizliresim.com/kOy7V9
M i a u
すごい !
CatTea011
How to make the green box transparent?
I don't have a program for livestreaming and screenrecording.
In Config, it only says '[config]
LoggerFile=Log.txt'
Please help.
REMachina
It's not working for me. it shows an error multiple times.
Saying Error:List is empty
Init status finder failed retry after 3 seconds.
Any ideas?
Helya
someone knows any good config for 800x600? mine is kinda sluttered so i need some help
paper2222
i am using sync 2.17.0, when I put in OutputMethods=ingame, the EULA doesn't show up like how the picture does.
MasterAnimit
After typing all of these things and after next restart I got answer "Incorrect URI ID: ID URI is blank". What should I do?
jacobomdara
help! my sync.exe isn't working it keeps on crashing when I press enter! it has a bunch of question marks and when i enter it crashes
this is what happened
[3:20:02 PM] ???....
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:02 PM]
[3:20:02 PM] ????????,????????????.
[3:20:02 PM] Press enter to continue

[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? Client
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:05 PM] ?????
[3:20:05 PM] ???? osu???????? ver 2.17.0.0
[3:20:05 PM] ?? 'help' ??????

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
N i p a h
When i type the "o i" Command it doesnt inject anything to osu! and instead it just asks me to open the game.
Deviationlark
http://prntscr.com/j5hyh7 ingame it just says [realtimeppingameoverlay] [loaded]
BurrdBucks
I get an error after pressing y
Hibikki H
Help

the counter doesn't appear for me is it because i'm using 800x600 res?

thanks in advance
hoangvta
it very helpful
thank you!
kaybee
So when I edit config.ini to "OutputMethods=ingame", I don't get an EULA or anything, just messages saying that it can't find osu! and when I boot up osu! it says that it found everything and nothing happens. The counter doesn't even show up anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
mamkalele
When i type command plugins install overlay . i have error
show more