thank you for your help ;)
Urushi

i can't
DarkProjector

TanuNo wrote:

i can't
please install .net framework 4.6
Blankz_
This is incredibly cool, Since it injects into osu is there a possibility of getting banned and how likely is it?
I know peppy approved rtpp as an application but i'm wondering about his views on the plugin.
Argih

It doesn't work for me, windows 10, osu stable, net framework 4.6 already installed.

_N3K0x404
its work :D Thanks
EU Player LUL

???
Blankz_
So, i emailed support and the pepster himself asking about this plugin.
here's a screenshot of their responses:

If your account gets flagged because of the plugin i would contact support as they don't seem to have an issue with it.
Ringosham
Woohoo~ I got it working!
1 suggestion. Is it possible to add anti-aliasing to the text in the overlay?
TheTiagoFire

EU Player LUL wrote:

???
I'm getting a similar problem too, no clue as to what could be causing it.
This only starts appearing the moment i open a map, and as a result, the Displayer doesn't update real time, it just stays there at beginning default values.
I'm using Version 2.17, since the plugin installer wasn't working with 2.16.1, as it was saying something along the lines of "The request was denied: It wasn't possible to create a safe channel for SSL/TLS". Here's the specific issue:
Edit: I have found a solution for the main error that was shown, another user said that .NET Framework 4.6 Was necessary for it to work properly, and after installing it, guess what? It works like a charm now. So if anyone else gets this issue, just install that and you'll be set.
EU Player LUL
How can I adjust fontsize ? the numbers/text is just too big for me ;-;
Blankz_

EU Player LUL wrote:

How can I adjust fontsize ? the numbers/text is just too big for me ;-;

What you need to do is:
  1. Go back into config.ini
  2. Find the line "[RealTimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]"
  3. Find the line that says "FontSize" below the line you just found.
    Make sure it is under "[RealTimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]" because there are multiple "FontSize" lines. The one that changes the overlay is below that line.
    example:
  4. Experiment with different numbers and see if it changes anything.
    i think you can change the config without closing osu and it will update next time you go into a map but i may be wrong.

Hopefully this helped :D.
Drewu
You should probably tell people to extract the file .-.
Hideru

umm guys help :cry:
sunao
doesn't work in compatibility mode?
Tobio
HugitoSensacoes
Definetly works in fullscreen, but slightly missplaced, any ideas on how to fix this?
EDIT: When I went into the config file to change x and y the ingame counter wouldn't even show up
shonlai
Fcktard123
--
Blankz_

HugitoSensacoes wrote:

Definetly works in fullscreen, but slightly missplaced, any ideas on how to fix this?

yeah, go into config.ini and change the X, XF, Y, and YF values under
[RealTimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]

X & Y = PP
XF & YF = miss count, 100s, 50s, etc.

HugitoSensacoes wrote:

EDIT: When I went into the config file to change x and y the ingame counter wouldn't even show up

hm, maybe you overshot a little bit on the adjustment?
DarkestMagi
Well, after reading through this thread again I tried to get this to work again. I went to download the sync thing and downloading the zip rather than the other folder got it working initially. I opened sync and the big ugly green box showed up, and it technically worked, but it was a separate window meaning I couldn't put it in the game while running fullscreen, and I'd rather not switch to borderless and get input lag just to see the counter window.

I then switched the outputmethod from whatever it is by default to ingame and the counter is now gone. Absolutely nothing again, and the test function doesn't do anything either. Here's an image of my config and the sync cmd. https://puu.sh/zHJhu/8df59a4822.png Just like last time, changing font, size, positioning of the overlay doesn't solve anything. Is there some silly setting in here that I'm missing? I just want to have the overlay in stable release fullscreen mode and it seems impossible.
DarkProjector

DarkestMagi wrote:

Well, after reading through this thread again I tried to get this to work again. I went to download the sync thing and downloading the zip rather than the other folder got it working initially. I opened sync and the big ugly green box showed up, and it technically worked, but it was a separate window meaning I couldn't put it in the game while running fullscreen, and I'd rather not switch to borderless and get input lag just to see the counter window.

I then switched the outputmethod from whatever it is by default to ingame and the counter is now gone. Absolutely nothing again, and the test function doesn't do anything either. Here's an image of my config and the sync cmd. https://puu.sh/zHJhu/8df59a4822.png Just like last time, changing font, size, positioning of the overlay doesn't solve anything. Is there some silly setting in here that I'm missing? I just want to have the overlay in stable release fullscreen mode and it seems impossible.
Those red error message have told you that you have to close Osu! first before you type "o i" for injecting,
please type "o i" and run osu!.
and then you can see them when you are playing.
Aliser

kaurobi wrote:

am.... and?
https://imgur.com/rRI6Eor
same problem.
please, help.
oSumAtrIX

Eleseer wrote:

kaurobi wrote:

am.... and?
https://imgur.com/rRI6Eor

same problem.
please, help.

https://i.imgur.com/owvzMUv.png
ent
I don't have the axis things in config.ini (X,Y,XF,YF). running 2.17
oSumAtrIX

realFreaky wrote:

I don't have the axis things in config.ini (X,Y,XF,YF). running 2.17
add me on discord, I can send it to you: oSumAtrIX#5439
Z4ckFairX
It works fine for me but is there a way to make so you don't need to execute the command o i every time?
CMegalodon
Is there a way to move counter to top mid or bottom right?
Blankz_

CMegalodon wrote:

Is there a way to move counter to top mid or bottom right?

yes, in config.ini you have to change the X, Y, XF, and YF values.
in the original post it explains which is which, but a quick rundown is:
X & Y = PP
XF & YF = misses, 100s, 50s.
My aim is shit-

LoPlomo wrote:

Here are the axes for this positioning if anyone want it under the score (resolution: 1920x1080)

Te amo ♥
Temperantia
Thx dude, this tutorial finally worked for me, after all the struggle I had to went through. The three main problems for me were, if can help some of you :

1. The use of dots instead of comas for the coordinates : 0.86 is wrong, you should go for 0,86. Well i guess it depends on your computer settings about decimal numbers;

2. The color and police settings : it took me some time before i realized the text was set up by default as black (0,0,0) and that the police size was also of 0. Btw, what does A stands for ?

3. When it all worked, i had to set up manually the path for the osu game files, as it was not installed at the same place at all.

However i stream casually but i noticed that for me, it looks quite fine (even though sometimes the text flashes in the middle of the screen),

but the watchers only see briefly and every 2 seconds at quick flash at the place the counters should be, and nothing at all the rest of the time. Any ideas ?
trbaba
when i change wpf for ingame ppshow is dead
Eeridel
The parameter "A" in "config.ini" is responsible for the transparency of the font. Initially, the value is "0" because of which you can not see the overlay, so put the value of "255".
trbaba

Eeridel wrote:

The parameter "A" in "config.ini" is responsible for the transparency of the font. Initially, the value is "0" because of which you can not see the overlay, so put the value of "255".
Same problem is continuing
JustJakka
So when i changed the output method and started sync it did nothing, no eula or smth like that. How to fix?
TheL0L
Great tool!! But I noticed a weird bug.. sometimes the overlay text gets jumps to the center for a frame or two, it's pretty distracting.. Any ideas what can cause this?
here is the config.ini if it can help somehow:

[config]
LoggerFile=Log.txt
Source=Bilibili
[Now Playing.NpFilter]
OsuFolderPath=
EnableAdvanceFeature=0
[Default Plug-ins.BiliBili]
Cookies=
RoomID=
[Default Plug-ins.Twitch]
HostChannelName=
DefaultClientID=esmhw2lcvrgtqw545ourqjwlg7twee
CurrentClientID=
IsUsingCurrentClientID=0
SOAuth=
[Default Plug-ins.DirectOSUIRCBot]
IRCBotName=
IRCBotPasswd=
IRCNick=
[OsuRTDataProvider.SettingIni]
ListenInterval=100
EnableTourneyMode=False
TeamSize=1
DebugMode=False
ForceOsuSongsDirectory=
GameMode=Auto
[RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni]
UseText=False
TextOutputPath=rtpp{0}.txt
DisplayHitObject=True
FontName=Segoe UI
PPFontSize=48
PPFontColor=FFFFFFFF
HitCountFontSize=24
HitCountFontColor=FFFFFFFF
BackgroundColor=00C2B4B4
WindowHeight=172
WindowWidth=280
SmoothTime=200
FPS=60
Topmost=True
WindowTextShadow=True
OutputMethods=ingame
DebugMode=False
PPFormat=${rtpp}pp
HitCountFormat=${n100}x100 ${n50}x50 ${nmiss}xMiss
RoundDigits=2
[RealTimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]
X=-0.99
XF=-0.99
Y=0.76
YF=0.7
R=255
G=255
B=255
A=220
FontSize=30
Font=Arial
n4Su
Hello, Anyone have solution for that? https://imgur.com/a/qE40o
I want to stream osu! but I doesn't want to have counter on my screen but only in overlay. (I using two output method: mmf and ingame)
johnoverlord
just says 0.00 pp
_angelok
In random times statistics shows in the center of screen for a moment, but mine is configured with the others coordinates. And, in 9 and 10 steps you mustn't use dot to separate values, you'll get error. It have been with me, but i understood that something wrong with that. You must to use comma.
show more