forum

Need Essays Proofread ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Compare and Contrast the main female characters of Scheherazade and Madam Loisel in.docx

Download: 2008_12_10.zip
Seibei4211
Sucks to be you guys. I got, like, a tenth of the amount of essays you guys get. Hoohoo~
shinn_old

Seibei4211 wrote:

Sucks to be you guys. I got, like, a tenth of the amount of essays you guys get. Hoohoo~
GCSE English :(

2 yrs of Coursework jammed into 1 year...
Cuddlebun
AP European History :(

I swear to God we write so many fucking essays about social changes. No one cares about Europe's social changes dammit.
Slain087
Man, those tenses looked right when I was proofreading it...
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

Todesengal wrote:

AP European History :(

I swear to God we write so many fucking essays about social changes. No one cares about Europe's social changes dammit.
Heh, they're so much fun...

On a side note, I have my computer back and I am on break, so you can send me rows of essays now.

Not that anyone should have to write essays at this time of year...
shinn_old

Slain087 wrote:

Teacher goes like

English Teacher wrote:

FUCKING BASTARDS, PROOF READ BEFORE HANDING IN YOUR WORK (I swear it was written on the comments)
shinn_old

Slain087 wrote:

I need it in present tense, also, deadline @ 7/1/09 1.20 PM GMT+8

Translation- I really need it ASAP!

Anything else that is needed please PM ME! I CAN PROCESS REQUEST BY 10 PM GMT+8
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow
Topic is dead. I figured people would be coming with more essays with the coming semester.
Starrodkirby86
Oh, so does that mean we can't give any future essays to the hands of you fellows? If so, then all right...one less peer review for me. ._.; But there aren't essays I've been assigned with anyway...=/

Or are you saying it's dead/inactive at the moment, and you'll be figuring that there will be more essays coming soon? I'm not quite getting anything. Then again it's the night and my brain is off. xD
Cuddlebun
The problem is I write essays the night before they're due. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm writing three APEURO essays that are due on Thursday and a APUSH that's also due on Thursday.

sowwy
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
essays got moved back to Friday yesss

And APUSH essay got moved to Monday yessssss

so I have a couple of essays written...if anyone could proof them by Friday that'd be lovely, but I'm not expecting anything on such short notice. Files posted in order of importance, with constabledelacroix the one I really want proof'd.

I'd say my only real problem areas are passive tenses and that I write very, very lengthy sentences that twist around themselves.

iluvuguyssomuch

Download: constabledelacroix.doc

Download: 6BritainEURO.doc

Download: 4LatinEURO.doc
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

Todesengal wrote:

essays got moved back to Friday yesss

And APUSH essay got moved to Monday yessssss

so I have a couple of essays written...if anyone could proof them by Friday that'd be lovely, but I'm not expecting anything on such short notice. Files posted in order of importance, with constabledelacroix the one I really want proof'd.

I'd say my only real problem areas are passive tenses and that I write very, very lengthy sentences that twist around themselves.

iluvuguyssomuch
The only one I really have time for right now is the 'constabledelacroix', since you said you wanted that proofread. I've made changes, mostly in tenses. Some rewording was done in order to save redundancy, and, yes, a few of your sentences were reworded because of their twisting nature. There were some passive tenses that I dealt with as well.

It was not written badly at all, however. Reminds me of my old AP European History papers...

Oh, and you might note: I know some people don't like it when I just change their paper for them, so I highlighted everything I changed in yellow so that you can see what changes have been made. Compare it to your original if you like.

Download: constabledelacroix (TPS Revision).doc
Cuddlebun
Seibei4211
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow
Do you still need the others read ? I might be able to take a look later tonight.

(To clarify, I'm addressing Todesengal)
Cuddlebun

ThePassingShadow wrote:

Do you still need the others read ? I might be able to take a look later tonight.

(To clarify, I'm addressing Todesengal)
you can if you want, I don't really need those proofread. They're just review questions she told us to answer like essays.
Gummii_old
lol this is so random :X
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

Gummii wrote:

lol this is so random :X
Eh, I just feel like I owe something to the community. I want to help out.
chan
hah i might throw up a draft of my thesis here once it's done
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

chan wrote:

hah i might throw up a draft of my thesis here once it's done
Sounds like it will be fun to read.

How long ?
Vannessa_old
Here ya go :)...

Download: Aquinas.doc
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

Vannessa wrote:

Here ya go :)...
When would you like this completed ?

I can look tomorrow, but if you reply fast enough, I'll look tonight.
Michelle_old
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow

Michelle wrote:

whenever you have time :)

^vannessa on my account
Hey Vannessa, I'm a little swamped tonight, but I DID proofread the first page and skim the rest of the paper. I'll be able to finish it tomorrow night (EST) most likely, but I can't have it done tonight unfortunately. I'm sorry for being so terribly slow with this one...
Michelle_old
no problem lol