forum

[Archived] Lag with 60fps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Satoshi Kazuki
Problem Details:
Im having like fps dropped when ingame(but my fps is 60 static because i choose vsync) but if i take other than that it just go worse like the fps is not stable at all and my game lag so much
also the screen keep freeze when im playing can anyone help me?
i tried lower the resolution but it only help a little,sometimes it lag and the screen froze for a sec
My Spec:Intel i7 7700hq 2.8ghz
RAM:4GB
GPU:Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB GDDR
I also checked my hard disk and everythings is good

osu! version: 20160403.6
Kao
Make sure there aren't any background programs that is using system resources, could be that your ram is too full
techno3452
For me I turn off all of the video settings except snaking slider. Also if you want to improve your gameplay, I would reccomend to put the fps to 'unlimited'
TR4NQU1L1TY

Satoshi Kazuki wrote:

Problem Details:
Im having like fps dropped when ingame(but my fps is 60 static because i choose vsync) but if i take other than that it just go worse like the fps is not stable at all and my game lag so much
i tried lower the resolution but it only help a little,sometimes it lag and the screen froze for a sec

You may be experiencing this issue, which I have actually have posted here. Check that out for a possible fix.

You can also try running osu! through your integrated graphics, and see if NVIDIA is the culprit. You can also disable fullscreen mode, and see if that solves your FPS issue...

I apologize if none of these methods work.

I wish you the best of luck in finding your solution :)

Have a good one, TR4NQU1L1TY
Topic Starter
Satoshi Kazuki

Kao wrote:

Make sure there aren't any background programs that is using system resources, could be that your ram is too full
yeah it might be since my ram is 4gb
Topic Starter
Satoshi Kazuki

techno3452 wrote:

For me I turn off all of the video settings except snaking slider. Also if you want to improve your gameplay, I would reccomend to put the fps to 'unlimited'
when i change to unlimited the gameplay turn into weird like i losing accuracy and the game lagging
Topic Starter
Satoshi Kazuki

TR4NQU1L1TY wrote:

Satoshi Kazuki wrote:

Problem Details:

You may be experiencing this issue, which I have actually have posted here. Check that out for a possible fix.

You can also try running osu! through your integrated graphics, and see if NVIDIA is the culprit. You can also disable fullscreen mode, and see if that solves your FPS issue...

I apologize if none of these methods work.

I wish you the best of luck in finding your solution :)

Have a good one, TR4NQU1L1TY
thank you for your help :D

i tried all of your suggestion include the link
the fps are ok but input lag still 17ms