posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shii
GIVE ME MAPS TO MOD

Queue Info:
- Mod Type(s) - NM/Chatmod
- Slots - 5~ A week (0/5+)
- Willing to mod all difficulties (not great with lower diff maps though)
- Will stick mostly to First Come First Served, but might end up cherry picking if modding certain stuff isn't really viable for me

Rules:
1) Don't resend the same map, unless it's been over a month and multiple additional mods have been applied since my initial mod.
2) Don't ask for Hype. 3 a week isn't enough for me, so i gotta be really skint about my Hype usage. Don't expect it unless you're a mutual, and/or i actually really like your map or think it has a good chance at ranked.
3) Do not ask for mods if you can not provide appropriate feedback to mods ("it's my style" doesn't cut it).
4) Do expect to be blacklisted if you break any of the rules, are toxic, are called "Monstrata" or "Sotarks" :^), or persistently harass by various means.
5) You gotta be aiming for Ranked/Approved (Unless you're wanting me to look at some aspire-level stuff).
6) Do ensure that you give me kudosu for my mods and stuff, rather than just give me none, or half-arse it. The kudosu itself isn't important, but it's useful for knowing whether my mod was useful or even looked at
7) You will be vetoed if you break any applicable rules,or fail to write the message of the week: "If Sotarks can do it, I can do it"

Preferences:
I really don't care about the song genre (not a huge fan of English vocals or Rap/Hip Hop though), so post whatever you want.
I don't like overly repetitive music, so make sure that you don't give me some boring stuff to mod, cuz i'll probably just veto it.

pls give me fun stuff to mod, need the will to live so i can mod enough to eventually get the option to try and be a BN .3.
Topic Starter
Shii
.3. Still waiting on responses
Mykaterasu
Beep boop~
Commencing NM request;
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/665020#osu/1524239

Cheers!
realy0_
nothing to mod ? that's perfect, there is a lot of diff xd
nm
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/685360
Kyuukai
Topic Starter
Shii
2 people ask for mods in the same minute, and another asked a few minutes before owo. I'll get you guys sorted out tommorow, then anyone else later
JeZag
hypercyte
Topic Starter
Shii
Closed

Edit: I get the choice of vetoing all of these maps if I want, but I won't for this mod cycle cuz I'm nice. Remember to put the message of the week if you want your stuff modded