posted
Total Posts
show more
Sync
General
-- Fight69's diff and -Kamui-'s diff need a preview point
-- -Kamui-'s difficulty has a countdown; the others do not
-- The Heroes diff doesn't have a letterbox during break; the others do
-- Taiko has a kiai; the others do not. Not sure if this was on purpose or not (if it was, it's fine) so I brought it up anyways

Heroes
00:41:145 (1) - This slider doesn't play well at all. An awkward shape and a high slider velocity equate too a very shitty slider.
00:42:145 (4) - Same here

Fight69's Heroes
-- Great difficulty, wonderful hitsound work. I wish the rest of the maps followed it. :(

-Kamui-'s Nexus
-- I am not a fan of these hitsounds. They are too quiet at the start and too loud at the beginning.
00:28:140 (6) - Make this one 1/2 beat longer
00:29:640 (1) - What exactly does this follow? This slider doesn't really belong here. In place of it, I suggest adding a slider that is 2 beats long (the same length as (6) after making it 1/2 longer)

Minions
-- This would make for a great normal, but as the easiest difficulty, it is too hard. I suggest toning -Kamiu-'s difficulty down or adding a new one.
-- Hitsounds are too quiet at the beginning
-- Would be better if you followed the beat in the background at the very beginning.
00:46:397 (6) - The fact that this 6 is raised above 5 and 7 irks me. Move it down because I think it correlates with the previous patterns better ;_; (it doesn't really matter that much)
01:07:656 (1) - Move this back one tick, make it longer by one tick

Great skin, very well made. Good luck, hope I helped.
Topic Starter
Musty
Sync..

Sync wrote:

General
-- Fight69's diff and -Kamui-'s diff need a preview point ok thx
-- -Kamui-'s difficulty has a countdown; the others do not ^
-- The Heroes diff doesn't have a letterbox during break; the others do who cares? there's no breaks.
-- Taiko has a kiai; the others do not. Not sure if this was on purpose or not (if it was, it's fine) so I brought it up anyways it's fine

Heroes
00:41:145 (1) - This slider doesn't play well at all. An awkward shape and a high slider velocity equate too a very shitty slider. no.. it's my mapping..
00:42:145 (4) - Same here ^

Fight69's Heroes
-- Great difficulty, wonderful hitsound work. I wish the rest of the maps followed it. :(

-Kamui-'s Nexus
-- I am not a fan of these hitsounds. They are too quiet at the start and too loud at the beginning.
00:28:140 (6) - Make this one 1/2 beat longer
00:29:640 (1) - What exactly does this follow? This slider doesn't really belong here. In place of it, I suggest adding a slider that is 2 beats long (the same length as (6) after making it 1/2 longer) I think it's fine like this for now.

Minions
-- This would make for a great normal, but as the easiest difficulty, it is too hard. I suggest toning -Kamiu-'s difficulty down or adding a new one. it's fine, it follows the guidelines.
-- Hitsounds are too quiet at the beginning mmh no..
-- Would be better if you followed the beat in the background at the very beginning.
00:46:397 (6) - The fact that this 6 is raised above 5 and 7 irks me. Move it down because I think it correlates with the previous patterns better ;_; (it doesn't really matter that much)
01:07:656 (1) - Move this back one tick, make it longer by one tick

Fixed the most of things in Minions
Great skin, very well made. Good luck, hope I helped.

Thanks ! :D
Armin
[General]

*Add these files to your folder: approachcircle.png spinner-approachcircle.png (take them from the official template skin) and then make a full submission
*spinner-circle.png's dimensions must be exactly 666x666 (currently 667x667)
*Please activate the option "letterbox during breaks" in youre "heroes" difficulty, like you did in all your difficulties
*I strongly suggest you to add a sliderborder to your skin in order to make the hitobjects really sexy: here's the code you should add in every .osu fine under [TimingPoints], after that you activated the custom combo colours in song setup:
 [Colours]

SliderBorder : 231, 202, 61

The result will be something like this:

[Minions]

01:01:654 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - The flow keeps very well for all the song but here - a new beginner will have nightmare for this pattern. Consider to follow another rhythm (1/1 instead of 1/2)

[-Kamui-'s Nexus]

01:06:155 (x) - I'dd add another hitcircle here if I were you, because you followed a rhythm based on white ticks and it's quite unexpected (at least for me :x)

[Fight69's Heroes]

00:43:396 (1,1) - In order to avoid an ugly effect (unfortunately caused by the caracter designed during the spinning) I'd suggest you to make closer in the timeline these hitobjects (in other words I suggest you to make this:http://puu.sh/cIZB)

[Heroes]

01:02:654 (6) - I think you missed the whistle pattern here :x it would sound good
Topic Starter
Musty
Okaaay, Thanks! All Fixed ( not the spinner-circle's dimension anyways.. )
Edit: finally fixed the spinner-circle. Hehe ơ.ơ
Armin
sorry for the delay, don't kill me. ;w;
This time you need to add "approachcircle.png" and "spinner-approachcircle.png" too in your folder. Download them here: http://puu.sh/f17j //http://puu.sh/f17q

Plus, when you finsih to play Taiko! diff there's a bug given by the storyboard: it doesn't end unless you press ESC

Fix these two problems and I'll bubble the map.
[deleted user]
Modifié les 2 derniers triplets de la fin, ça faisait trop répétitif :/

Download: Duncan Watt - Dominion (Mustaash) [Megastore's Taiko Oni].osu
Armin
All is fine now.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Musty
Thankies~ :D
Aurele
Go Mustyy !
Topic Starter
Musty
^your 100th post ! :D
[deleted user]
Yo
Andrea
Some IRC Mod.

SPOILER
15:26 <osuplayer111> : IRC Mod baby?
15:26 <Mustaash> : okay~
15:26 <osuplayer111> : [Minions] - Approach Rate -1
15:26 <osuplayer111> : or -2, would be even better.
15:27 <Mustaash> : Okay~ !
15:27 <osuplayer111> : you did -2?
15:27 <Mustaash> : yep
15:29 <osuplayer111> : [Megastore's Taiko]
15:29 <osuplayer111> : 01:07:406 (1) - this should end 1/4 before like the other difficulties.
15:30 <Mustaash> : oh didn't noticed
15:30 <Mustaash> : ok
15:30 <osuplayer111> : 00:28:140 (1) - same for this
15:31 <Mustaash> : ^for this one, maybe end 1/4 after
15:31 <Mustaash> : ?
15:31 <osuplayer111> : both are fine
15:31 <Mustaash> : ok
15:31 <osuplayer111> : just not on blue tick
15:31 <osuplayer111> : and that's it
15:31 <osuplayer111> : gonna post the log

Ranked~
Topic Starter
Musty
♥ Thanks
Realazy
YO
[deleted user]
Megdstove.
Yuji Tokaji
Encore une map française ranked.

Congratz' !
Gaba
Finally one LoL map, gratz musta.
kawaii_uguu
dat garen :D
nice work on the skin and on the mapset as well!
narakucrimson
Good work!

Congratulations!
Topic Starter
Musty
Thanks people !
Selee
Wow, seriously?

Good job!
Kurai
GG Duvet. ~
wow amazing beatmap!I like it :) .ty
Kite
Nice, congrats on ranking !
gotta love the spinner
Cyclone
Source Rage time.

The fucking name of the game is League of Legends. The gametype is Dominion. Dominion does NOT belong in the source.

Also the difficulty names make no sense.
Shiirn

Cyclone wrote:

Source Rage time.

The fucking name of the game is League of Legends. The gametype is Dominion. Dominion does NOT belong in the source.

Also the difficulty names make no sense.

he's entirely right
Gaba
Following ^

Diff name should be Champions, Heroes is for dota.
lolcubes
What about Summoners? ;x;
Cyclone
How about difficulties that can make sense even if people don't know what dota or LoL is? They are DIFFICULTY names for fucks sake.
Topic Starter
Musty
i lol'd, btw, i'm really bad at LoL so sorry :(.
EDIT: inb4unrank because of diffs names :(
Cyclone
I'd have to unrank at least like 500 songs if i unranked this. I just think it's dumb.
Topic Starter
Musty
D:
kikoredog
nice beatmap :D
krazeek
amazing beatmap, as a suggestion you should use the difficulties in the game like begginer,intermediate and for the other use ranked mode lololol