1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted

Lyawi wrote:

Can you try an other browser and clear your cache?
Tried cleaning the cache, didn't work.

The problem is also the same on other browsers.
posted
Bump
posted
Bump
posted
Bump
posted
Stop bumping your posts unless it's on the 2nd page.
You're using BBCode wrong. The img tag doesn't have any spaces
[img]https://a.ppy.sh/8778784?1510831054.png[/img]
As an example.
posted
That would mean everyone is using the BBCode wrong..
posted

Kao wrote:

Stop bumping your posts unless it's on the 2nd page.
You're using BBCode wrong. The img tag doesn't have any spaces
[img]https://a.ppy.sh/8778784?1510831054.png[/img]
As an example.
Tried checking my code, there aren't spaces. There are only when I am on forums or on profiles ( like [ img ] )
posted
Try to not doublepost, please.
posted

Venix wrote:

Try to not doublepost, please.
Will watch out. Sorry.
posted
Could you post the code of your post here? Thanks.
posted

Kao wrote:

Could you post the code of your post here? Thanks.
The thread which gets shown in the screenshot is fine, it's not broken BBCode
t/695954
posted

Kao wrote:

Could you post the code of your post here? Thanks.




Lyawi wrote:

Kao wrote:

Could you post the code of your post here? Thanks.
The thread which gets shown in the screenshot is fine, it's not broken BBCode
t/695954
What do you mean?
posted

JaViLuMa wrote:

What do you mean?

JaViLuMa wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/vvvrL (as you can see, not even a profile picture is loading up.
Also, is your post above of this post here also shown as [ img ] ? looks fine here
posted

Lyawi wrote:

JaViLuMa wrote:

What do you mean?

JaViLuMa wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/vvvrL (as you can see, not even a profile picture is loading up.
Also, is your post above of this post here also shown as [ img ] ? looks fine here
Everything, in forums, is shown as [ img ]. The screenshots, PROFILE PICTURES, everything.

EDIT: profile pictures do not even load.
posted
Here are some things to try:
  1. Clear DNS cache
  2. Release/Renew IPConfig
  3. Restart Modem/Router
  4. Restart computer


If none of the above does anything, do you happen to have images blocked through your browser for whatever reason? And do images load if you use a VPN?
posted
Wherever I log in, the problem is still there. Restarting PC and modem doesn't do anything. I hope I did correctly for IPConfig but it still didn't fix it.

When I am logged off, everything loads just fine.

EDIT: The VPN doesn't work either.
posted

JaViLuMa wrote:

When I am logged off, everything loads just fine.
Visit this link and click on "Yes" under Display images within posts:

posted

Kao wrote:

JaViLuMa wrote:

When I am logged off, everything loads just fine.
Visit this link and click on "Yes" under Display images within posts:

Thank you so much :D

EDIT: The post or thread can be closed.
Please sign in to reply.