forum

LOW AR HIGH OD TRAINING

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syneergy
Hello, guys. :)
I am a determined Osu! player. Will do anything to improve. So far, I want to be able to read Low ar and high OD. I will sacrifice a week or 2 to only play this + my other practice maps such as jump training and streams.

Can somebody so keen, be able to link me some maps or tell me how to get low ar and high od?

Thank you! :D
pandaBee
A cute friend of mine practiced low bpm streams for 2 hours a day for 2 years. Theyre really good at low bpm streams.
silmarilen
You can go into the editor on your perfered map and change the ar and od yourself so you won't have to go through the trouble of finding maps that have those settings by themself because they are rare.
Akanagi

Syneergy wrote:

Hello, guys. :)
I am a determined Osu! player. Will do anything to improve. So far, I want to be able to read Low ar and high OD. I will sacrifice a week or 2 to only play this + my other practice maps such as jump training and streams.

Can somebody so keen, be able to link me some maps or tell me how to get low ar and high od?

Thank you! :D

Play low BPM old maps.
Most of them are AR8 OD8. OD9-10 AR8/7 practice is kinda unnecessary since most maps don't come with that sort of combination. If you really wanna go for it then just use the editor or that map editor tool to create an AR8/OD10 copy of each map.
abraker

Syneergy wrote:

you are hired. Your pay will be 0.02 pp/h
Fxjlk

abraker wrote:

PP in 2018?
abraker

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

abraker wrote:

PP in 2018?
The pp market is higher than ever before!
KriPy
Get McOsu where you can customize things like AR and OD for all maps so you dont have to edit each one separately or limit the ones you can play
- e - v - b-

abraker wrote:

Syneergy wrote:

0.02pp/h??
That's like minimum wage
abraker

- e - v - b- wrote:

abraker wrote:

0.02pp/h??
That's like minimum wage
I consider that competitive wage for the low AR industry. Ofc we also offer benefits including and not limited to: Restriction insurance, LAFDP (Low AR Fag Debate Protection), and security clearance for classified skins and training documents.
ManuelOsuPlayer
You don't have acc to play AR9 OD8.
Work on improve acc playing 3*-3-99* maps.
Akanagi

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

He definitely has the potential to play AR9OD8 lol.
And even if he can't reliably get good acc on them they'd be perfect practice for him right now compared to playing some 3* maps at the lvl he's at.
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

You don't have acc to play this game
leave
Topic Starter
Syneergy

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

oh okay, thanks for tip, i will play those star maps.
Topic Starter
Syneergy

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

You don't have acc to play this game
leave
okay, i guess i will leave
Topic Starter
Syneergy

Rayne wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

He definitely has the potential to play AR9OD8 lol.
And even if he can't reliably get good acc on them they'd be perfect practice for him right now compared to playing some 3* maps at the lvl he's at.

i am able to play 5-6 star maps, but need to work on accuracy.
Akanagi

Syneergy wrote:

Well then off to playing OD8/9 maps you go! Just focus on acc and don't care about combo while you're practicing. (So disregard any acc-drop caused by misses)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Focus on be aware and understand hitsounds and the rhythm they make. After play the map, check an autoplay mod gameplay. You will understand exactly how those patterns should sound when you play them.
Topic Starter
Syneergy

Rayne wrote:

Syneergy wrote:

Well then off to playing OD8/9 maps you go! Just focus on acc and don't care about combo while you're practicing. (So disregard any acc-drop caused by misses)
Thanks alot! <3
Topic Starter
Syneergy

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Focus on be aware and understand hitsounds and the rhythm they make. After play the map, check an autoplay mod gameplay. You will understand exactly how those patterns should sound when you play them.
Thanks <3