forum

Old osu! Website or New osu! Website?

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
I recall coming across a forum post from like 7 years ago or something where people were unhappy about the current site as they are about the new one now.
Topic Starter
techno3452
but again I think that either way, if the websites give us betmaps, forums and easy to accsess(wtf is wrong with my spelling), it's good enough.
byr0n
will hopefully have an option to use the old one :)
Nad
I prefer the old one ;w;
pandaBee

abraker wrote:

I recall coming across a forum post from like 7 years ago or something where people were unhappy about the current site as they are about the new one now.
But it's improved a lot since then, no?
Flanster

abraker wrote:

Lyawi
Just need to get used with the new one, that's the only thing. I like the new design a lot
abraker

Flanster wrote:

abraker wrote:

lmao perfect
_sparky_
Old site imo
Idk I just don't like most of the new site...
Zozimoto
new one, in my opinion it's good
Perfection
old
im ancient
Sorbetes
The new one is better. I can actually browse the forums on mobile now.
Variko
Honestly, I always thought the old site looked really cluttered. New site is easier to look at but still could be improved.
Saucy

ZeroxPlaysOsu wrote:

What I don't like about the new one is that it's missing a lot of features from the old one. The play time for example.

wait how its there on my profile
Buster
Old is better than new!
VexedSteak
Why not make a poll of this?

The new one is good stylish website.
And the old is still Good and Data saving who people have limited data to use the internet.

I choose Old one which is... I posted this post with this post.
Hickacou
I prefer the new website. The old has a design that I really don't like.
Natu
the old one is better in my opinion
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Of course

Old one
-Hannabi
The Old Website, but the other is doesn't wrong, in my opinion.
ptar124

WOOB22 wrote:

yeah same, i prefer the old one, probably because the new one is hard to navigate imo?
I especially miss the old modding system but I suppose I'm getting used to the new one
Asaiga
too edgy
HyperDeath99_old
i like the new design
ChibiDesu
I like the old one for one simple reason: I got used to it. Even though the old one looks.. old, the new one still seems a bit confusing to me, I don't know where to find what I need to do and at the end, I always end up on the old website. Sometimes keeping it too simple makes it more complicated, but it's about personal preference, of course.
Achromalia
The old website. I've had an easier time doing things with this (yes, also partially because I've gotten used to it), because the placement of everything seems to be pretty simple and straightforward.

Hmm, I guess the new one is too.

But specific things like text, I feel like some options are left out of the box that will allow you to link things, or post images, and whatnot. Maybe those are a work in progress, or I'm just really bad at using the new forum.

But yeah. I prefer the old one. I don't really mind the design, for some reason.