forum

Have you ever gently applied pressure to your coccyx?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
I know this may sound weird, but try it. The easiest way is to sit on your bed or another soft surface and just slowly lean back. It's a weird sensation that I can't describe in words! It's oddly relaxing though.

Another way to do it is with your hand, but I feel that the best way is by leaning back.
abraker
Careful not to bruise your tailbone
levesterz
Sound painfull
E m i
it's already painful enough to sit on non-pillow surfaces normally, my ass bones are piercing my skin
DaddyCoolVipper
John I feel like you might be trolling people into hurting themselves with this weird-ass advice
Nifty

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

weird ass advice
FTFY
MBomb
I thought it was just me
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Careful not to bruise your tailbone

levesterz wrote:

Sound painfull

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

John I feel like you might be trolling people into hurting themselves with this weird-ass advice
It's not a trick, really. It feel so nice when I do it. Today, when I woke up, I stayed in that pose for like five minutes in my bed because it's so relaxing. It's not like you're smashing your coccyx, that's why I said "gently". It kinda feels like if you hold something up to your forehead. If it hurts you though don't do it.

MBomb wrote:

I thought it was just me
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.
DaddyCoolVipper
John you're scaring me
Serraionga
I read that horribly wrong.
As for trying the thing, yes, I did. I didn't feel anything particularly special about it though. Maybe I just have no coccyx at all.
fat pear
once i banged my head really hard on the table it felt really good
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Momiji wrote:

it's already painful enough to sit on non-pillow surfaces normally, my ass bones are piercing my skin
momiji i love yoiu