Narrator
Personally I love my tablets.
Calamari
i cbf buying a tablet so i just use mouse
i've not been limited by using mouse yet so until then i'm not using tablet
J25_games
mouse for now
ManuelOsuPlayer
I don't feel mouse limited me tons. Prob i will get way better using tablet, but there is tons and tons of place to improvment left using a mouse, so i don't feel like getting a tablet any time soon.
Wishes
Biggest annoyance playing with mouse is mouse-drift. Other than that it is not too much of a difference in aim.
Rynnavinx
I feel like I have parkinson's when I use tablet but i cant play mouse so everything is ungood
Fxjlk
tap with mouse aim with tablet

or

tap with tablet aim with mouse
The Gambler
or

mablet.
pandaBee
or

dual wield tablets.
The Gambler

pandaBee wrote:

or

dual wield tablets.
I had the privilege of doing that. Windows did not like it when I did. (CTH 470 + CTH 480)
pandaBee

The Gambler wrote:

I had the privilege of doing that. Windows did not like it when I did. (CTH 470 + CTH 480)
That's too much power for one man alone.
Are you mortal or are you god?
KriPy
Real men play keyboard-only
ZeroxPlaysOsu
I play tablet, never played mouse so I can't really compare
The Gambler

pandaBee wrote:

Are you mortal or are you god?
I asked him to hold my beer when I did..
Sancteria
Ive had a break for 2 years now, before that I did play with a tablet cause I thought playing with tablet is better than with a mouse...and yeah after 2 weeks back then Ive jumped on 1000pp and thought "heyyyyyy, its only because of the tablet"

So Ive sticked to it until Ive reached 2500pp and then Ive stoped playing Osu! for 2 years and sold my Wacom Intuos CTL-480

however...2 weeks ago Ive started playing again...ofc with a mouse and in only 2 weeks of playing like 1-3 hours a day, Ive become better with the mouse than Ive ever been with a tablet in only 2 weeks after a break of 2 years (muscle memory is a charming thing).

However Ive bought a CTL-480 on ebay (too bad Wacom doesn't produce it anymore) and wanna play with tablet again, since it has its aesthetic feel, u know :D
Aixee_old
In my opinion, Tablet is better c;
Enalaps
what wimps, i play with steam controller only. obviously kiddies like you wouldnt understand the true skill that takes
The Gambler

Enalaps wrote:

what wimps, i play with steam controller only. obviously kiddies like you wouldnt understand the true skill that takes
Mablet...