forum

Should I use tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Artemiuz28
I have a Wacom Intuos CTL-480 tablet, but each time I try playing with it, I fail a lot.
Should I stick to using mouse, or overcome myself and use the tablet? If so, can someone reccomend me settings for the tablet?
Thanks.
pandaBee
Thats up to you
If you want me to decide for you then i say you use a mablet instead. I have summoned the devil.
KupcaH
ZeroxPlaysOsu
If you do already have a tablet, I'd use it. It may be hard in the beginning getting used to it but after a few days, you'll be able to play fine with it. Just don't give up.
PainTensei
I recommend the tablet.
I played mouse before, and got super used to it.
When I got my tablet I couldn't even pass 2*
But you just have to keep trying, eventually I became way better with tablet than mouse.

But that's just me, if you think mouse is really your thing, do that.
felipon2233
When you change your play style you need to learn how to play again, so keep trying.
But mouse > tablet
Humanity
It's all personal preference. Some prefer mouse, some prefer tablet. I used to use mouse then switched to tablet and have stuck with tablet ever since. However, it may be different for you. Just test out what works best for you. If you're going to pursue tablet, find a grip and an area that you're comfortable with then just play, play, and play until you get the hang of it.
Railey2

Humanity wrote:

It's all personal preference. Some prefer mouse, some prefer tablet
Very unlikely. It's no coincidence that the overwhelming majority of top-players use tablet. Maybe take a look at this t/509704/
Renzu
Believe it or not, it's your personal preference. If you wanna stick with mouse, then stick with mouse. If you want to use a tablet, then use it. But the performance is I believe affects your skills (Sometimes you get better, sometimes you're not. So 50/50) if you switch from mouse to tablet.