forum

Is there anyway to recover my local scores?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-aster
Hey there,
So, i apparently did something upon erasing all my local scores when I accidentally hit the plug that my desktop computer is connected to while playing osu, resulting in all my local plays and recent plays to be erased. I didn't purposely do this, it was a mere accident, but when i opened osu upon turning my pc back on, it processed my maps and no local plays were to be found. Is there anyway i can fix this?
ZeroxPlaysOsu
no
not that I know of anyway
pandaBee
You can pray to Peppy. Offer up your first unborn child to the overlord.
Skidayo
make sure to press F2 evritiem you get gud score
osu will always take over your local rankings
Endaris
Check your \data\r folder inside your osu! directory and order by Last Changed ascending. It is a hidden folder so you might have to change your folder options in windows or navigate into it through the path-field.
If the top file has a very recent date, you're out of luck.

Generally speaking, that is where your local scores and replays are being saved. If you back it up on a regular basis, you can put in your backup after losing them.
It is a really unfortunate thing to happen but it happens too rarely to really have an idea how this happens because you can't consciously reproduce it (or I don't know how at least).
Topic Starter
-aster
Hey all, just letting you know by hitting F2 was the solution. Thanks Skidayo. :D