forum

Post your IQ.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiirn
awp, it's certainly possible for differing ages causing different IQ scores (IQ is a shit measure of intelligence anyway, I score 99 on the ASVAAB (American military general intelligence test and i scored 78 here due to my shitty pattern recognition skills while on logic and more broad tests I score way higher) due to aging processes causing brain links to change and wither and strengthen.

this thing is extremely specific about one aspect of a person's 'intelligence'.
awp
if you click for a description of IQ after the test it actually says yes

(Mental Age / Physical Age) * 100

Though apparently this is a deprecated definition so it'd be more correct to say It "was" a factor but is no longer considered a factor any more.
Micaela Mousiki
105 for taking random guesses \:D/
I never took a real IQ test, but I don't believe this.
Kitsunemimi
Uurghhhh.... What a waste of time ._.

Daru

Pretty sure I should've scored higher as a math/science student. :<
Yarissa

If you have basic knowledge of different types of matrices and know how to recognize them... this is easy

That being said, my score isn't really accurate I think because I already knew how the test worked.
those
http://puu.sh/aH56

Yeah okay. Inaccurate; my result is over ten lower than my actual.
Lybydose

those wrote:

http://puu.sh/aH56

Yeah okay. Inaccurate; my result is over ten lower than my actual.

Lybydose wrote:

Considering none of you can actually read the result and insist on comparing your result to a "real life" test, I'd say it's fairly inaccurate on the basis that you should be scoring far lower than you did.
wonder how long I can continue to post this
kaouji
……

jjrocks
Apparently half the people here should be in mensa.
TBTE

GladiOol wrote:

Did it on mah phone
DAT BATTERY LOOKING KINDA LOW GLADI
Apex_old
I did an official test and scored fucking 142.
Kitsunemimi

Daru wrote:

Pretty sure I should've scored higher as a math/science student. :<
Stop copying me :(
Rena-chan
This test bored me half to death, so I just went "fuck it" and picked A on every question after number 23. I got 109.
GladiOol

Apex wrote:

I did an official test and scored fucking 142.
No wonder you're so pro at making poetry!

Mr Color wrote:

I got 140 at an IRL test when I was 8 iirc.
Can't try this atm though, I will when I actually get on a PC
WeegeevsWeegee or whatever his new nick now is once told me had 200 IQ at the age of 10.

WE CAN NEVER BEAT THIS GENIUS CALLED APRORPXIX OR WHATEVER HIS NICK IS
Shiro

Rena-chan wrote:

This test bored me half to death, so I just went "fuck it" and picked A on every question after number 23. I got 109.
why did you reveal my awesome strategy D:
Rey Fullbuster

im very2 baka :(
Rena-chan

Odaril wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

why did you reveal my awesome strategy D:
Huehuehue I did better than you
IppE

Rena-chan wrote:

Damn it, you're one number smarter than me.
RandomJibberish
Ekaru

I'm still great at taking tests, though - on standardized tests I'm in the 99 percentile on many categories, despite how slow I am. IMO, being good at taking tests is far more important in getting through school than having a high IQ, so I think I'll be fine.
Shinde

Ephemeral wrote:

its all really right-brained stuff, left-brain linguistic/creative thinkers will score poorly/normal in this test whilst logically oriented right-brained thinkers will excel across the board
Hi. Also I agree with like everything Ephemeral said.

My IQ when taking 5 official school/government IQ tests over the years averages out to 139, ranging 131 to 149 IIRC. But really, RPM testing shouldn't even be labeled as an IQ test, this website is derp. Its scope is so limited it isn't even funny. Don't take this test thinking it will tell you your IQ. :roll: Just think of it as an interesting way to blow 20 minutes.

As a note I am indeed horrible at tasks associated with the left side of the brain. They need to develop a common sense test so I can flunk that too. I'm just good at logic/math/conceptualization and have good test taking skills. I feel a lot of people I talk to online are more intelligent than I. (Hi Faust) I don't really study or read much, so lol. :o

GRAIN OF SALT
Cuddlebun
Could have sworn Mensa was higher than 140 IQ...

oh well. I lost interest halfway through the test and said fuck it. Don't think I've ever taken such a boring IQ test.
Dusalty
Two years ago I did Mensa's indicative test and scored 132.
thelewa

no surprises there, I am basically a retard anyway
Ephemeral
didnt you see the footnote?

*finnish users add 100 onto their received IQ
bagnz0r
My IQ is: 9001.
No but seriously, on official WISC-R test I've got 129.
thelewa

Ephemeral wrote:

didnt you see the footnote?

*finnish users add 100 onto their received IQ
THE STRANGE LANGUAGE YOU FINNISH PEOPLE SPEAK IS SO HARD THAT YOU MUST ALL BE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT
Ephemeral
well i think this is settled then, ragelewa is the most intelligent person on the forums.

glad we've established that.

TO OFF TOPIC WE GO
Scarlet-Lady
Ventusu
102 :T